ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by kentfieldapartments"
kentfieldapartments

Posted Dec 15, 2010 in: iOS App Version 2.1.3 Released
Score: 0
My problem was fixed by substituting "," for all instances of ", " in each of my tag strings. Older versions of toodledo separated tags by with a comma followed by a space and the current version uses only a comma.
kentfieldapartments

Posted Dec 15, 2010 in: iOS App Version 2.1.3 Released
Score: 0
The latest version is unusable for me. I make extensive use of tags and Toodledo no longer shows the correct information when I try to display items with a given tag.

1. Choose 'Tags' from the home screen. At this point, the list of tags appears correct as are the number of items associated with that tag.

2. touch a tag to display the list of items with that tag. For a lot of my tags, the item list is empty even though the previous page indicated that there were some. Sometimes, one or two of the items show up but not others.

I think the problem is that you're only displaying items where the given tag is first in the tag string. For instance, if you search for the tag 'foo' then you'll get items where the tag string is "foo", and "foo, bar", but not items where the string is "bar, foo".

Previous versions had a bug where searching for the tag 'foo' returned all items that had a tag that began with the string 'foo'. Instead of just getting 'foo', you'd get the tags foo1 ,foo2, etc , as well. This bug seems to be fixed now but it seems to have caused the other problem which is a lot more serious. I like toodledo a lot but its fairly unusable in this state.