ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by billd"
billd

Posted Jul 12, 2020 in: All content on app suddenly missing
Score: 0
  • billd
  • Posted: Jul 12, 2020
  • Score: 0
Similar problem: App on my iPhone updated itself. All tasks were scrambled together, all were starred, all were unsorted. Display also wonky, with lines overlapping each other. Had to spend two hours putting everything back where I wanted it.
Discovered that ALL 180 notes were missing.
Everything OK on the WEB version and on my iPad, so it must be a serious glitch in the iPhone app update....
NO stars for Toodledo for sending out an untested, bug-riddled update!
billd

Posted Aug 11, 2014 in: Can Toodledo sync tasks from EmClient?
  • billd
  • Posted: Aug 11, 2014
I want to start using a replacement for Outlook. Em Client seems a good replacement... But I love Toodledo and want to use it to sync the Em Client tasks onto my Toodledo iPad air and iPhone 4s apps. Can it be done?
billd

• billd
  • Posted: Jul 22, 2014
Is there A way to get the list &outlines sections of Toodledo synced onto my iOS devices?
billd

• billd
  • Posted: Jul 18, 2014
Thanks, Admin... Same tasks on website, unfortunately. Can you get any help from the makers/Administrators of your 'Third-Party Tool'? TD Tasks on an iPhone should not disappear when a user forces a TD sync correctly....It doesn't make sense that your product should use a third-party tool that malfunctions in that way...
Can you perhaps ask the third-party people how I get my tasks back where they were before the forced sync from my device to Toodledo????
Any further assistance you can give me would be very much appreciated.
billd

• billd
  • Posted: Jul 17, 2014
It's billd again. In my Outlook 2007 Tasks, there is a 'To-Do' list, a 'Tasks' list and a 'Tasks in Personal Folders' list. I have also just started syncing with iCloud... Maybe iCloud has has moved items from my 'Tasks' list into my 'To-Do' list and TD is not picking them up??? If I move an item from my 'To-Do' list into the 'Task' list, it syncs onto the TD tasks app... I am ignorant of how Outlook creates its 'To-Do' list from emails and tasks, so am only mystified! Has this helped to explain my problem better?
billd

• billd
  • Posted: Jul 17, 2014
when I installed the TD app onto my new iPad touch, only 2 of my old MS Outlook 2007 tasks synced onto it. I checked my iPhone4 & all the tasks were OK there, so on the iPhone app/settings/synchronization/modify account login, I pressed 'force device>Toodledo Sync.' When it had finished, I went to the iPad and did the same process, but used the 'Force Toodledo>Device option. After it had finished, there were still only 2 old tasks.... and when I went back to the iPhone, all my tasks except the same 2 old ones had disappeared from my iPhone! I have tried syncing from the desktop icon to the iPhone, but no improvement. Any suggestions for how to rectify the problem?
billd

Posted Apr 01, 2013 in: flashing red border on taskbar icon
  • billd
  • Posted: Apr 01, 2013
Please tell me what the flashing red border on the toodledo taskbar icon at the bottom of my screen is telling me.
I use windows Vista home premium on a Sony Vaio laptop anad synchronize to my iPhone 3 from Microsoft outlook.