ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by bobtwb"
bobtwb

Posted Nov 15, 2011 in: Repeat
Score: 1
  • bobtwb
  • Posted: Nov 15, 2011
  • Score: 1
I'm another user who would like to have a task repeat until a certain condition is met (such as number of reps or the arrival of a selected date).

What has prompted this is I need to apply a cream to my face twice a day for two weeks to treat precancerous skin damage. What I'd like to set up is a two tasks with alarms to remind me of this (one in the morning and one at night), that automatically stop after 14 repetitions.

Otherwise, I'll need to remember when to stop. Not having to remember everything is the whole point of a task list. I could set up one more task to remind me to delete these tasks, but having the original task self-delete would be more elegant.
bobtwb

Score: 0
  • bobtwb
  • Posted: Nov 02, 2010
  • Score: 0
Here's one more vote for this additional type of repeating option, i.e. a certain day (like the nth Monday) of some multiple of months, not just an appointment that repeats every month like the current available option.

Certain events like Mother's day and Daylight Savings Time reminders would need this type of format. So would something like a quarterly report due the second Tuesday of every third month.

This message was edited Nov 02, 2010.