ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by slsgtd"
slsgtd

Posted Jul 13, 2010 in: Tasks or Folders for Projects?
Score: 0
  • slsgtd
  • Posted: Jul 13, 2010
  • Score: 0
Toodeldo is very difficult to use with large numbers of folders. It is also difficult to have only tasks and sub-tasks for the reason you gave. I think pretty much every user would agree that it is missing one level.

Without that one extra level it is a matter of selecting which kludge you find least inconvenient, but one-way-or-another you have to simulate that level.
slsgtd

Score: 1
  • slsgtd
  • Posted: Mar 23, 2010
  • Score: 1
Android
Evernote
Google calendar
slsgtd

Posted Nov 04, 2009 in: T-Mobile G1 / Google Phone Integration
  • slsgtd
  • Posted: Nov 04, 2009
Do you charge for the iPhone application? If your goal is to make money off of the mobile program then you may be right. If you offer it for free anyway then iit seems that plenty of people are downloading the programs.
slsgtd

Posted Oct 26, 2009 in: T-Mobile G1 / Google Phone Integration
  • slsgtd
  • Posted: Oct 26, 2009
I have been a Pro Plus subscriber pretty much from the beginning, so I hate to say this. I have an Android G1 and Toodledo is pretty much worthless on it. I suppose I'll consider comming back when they make an application, but between the two, my phone is more important.
slsgtd

Posted May 19, 2009 in: T-Mobile G1 / Google Phone Integration
  • slsgtd
  • Posted: May 19, 2009
I keep looking for a G1 version that is comparable to the iPhone version. The current G1 version is somewhere between bad and poor. Is there a reason that the iPhone version can not be used as a model?
slsgtd

Posted Dec 31, 2008 in: Updated Toodledo iPhone app
  • slsgtd
  • Posted: Dec 31, 2008
PLEASE!!! Port this to the Android.
slsgtd

Posted Oct 29, 2008 in: T-Mobile G1 / Google Phone Integration
  • slsgtd
  • Posted: Oct 29, 2008
I used the Palm interface on my Treo. I use the Google widget. I now have an Android and have tried the TooDo app. I would REALLY like a port of the Google widget. I find the TooDo to be TooComplicated.
slsgtd

Posted Oct 29, 2008 in: Google G3 Phone
  • slsgtd
  • Posted: Oct 29, 2008
I believe that the Android IS the Google G3 phone. PLEASE!!!! create some way of using Toodledo equivalent to the iPhone.
slsgtd

Posted Oct 23, 2008 in: Google G3 Phone
  • slsgtd
  • Posted: Oct 23, 2008
Will you be producing a version for the Google G3 phone?