ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by philip"
philip

Posted Jun 22, 2016 in: Whats about change Completion Date ?
Score: 1
  • philip
  • Posted: Jun 22, 2016
  • Score: 1
I'm another one who left Toodledo but might return it changing the Completed Date was implemented.

Every six months or so, I check to see if there's been any movement on this. I'll check back in another six months.

This message was edited Jun 22, 2016.
philip

Posted May 08, 2015 in: Whats about change Completion Date ?
  • philip
  • Posted: May 08, 2015
It might lead me to come back to Toodledo as well.
philip

Posted Jan 18, 2014 in: Change Completion Date
Score: 2
  • philip
  • Posted: Jan 18, 2014
  • Score: 2
A new year is upon us. Any updates from Toodledo on this issue?
philip

Posted Oct 03, 2013 in: Change Completion Date
  • philip
  • Posted: Oct 03, 2013
Can it really be such "a lot of work for us to implement", when third party software such at Task Angel etc have had this facility for years?
philip

Posted Oct 03, 2013 in: Change Completion Date
Score: 2
  • philip
  • Posted: Oct 03, 2013
  • Score: 2
Dear Jake,

How can you say that editing the completed date, "is not something that most people need to do"?

As it's not allowed apart from the extreme of installing third-party, how would you know who needs to use it?

Also, you don't know how many people use other competing software because of this missing feature.

There will always only be a "few" vocal people asking for a this. Most people who need it will just junk the software and use something else and recommend that their friends use something else.
philip

Posted Jul 26, 2013 in: Change Completion Date
Score: 0
  • philip
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2013
  • Score: 0
This has been requested for years now and the condescending responses from Toodledo to this issue are becoming ever rarer.

When Toodledo do respond to this issue, it is as if their customers are an irritant.

Third party software such as AngelTasks have implemented this. If there is a reason why Toodledo don't want to allow this functionality, why not be straight with us and say so.

If it is against your design philosophy, too involved to implement or if there is another reason, please let us know.

Don't leave people hanging for years, with rare, condescending retorts that treat your customers like unreasonable children and pretend that you are going to implement this, when you have no intention of doing so.

This message was edited Jul 26, 2013.
philip

Posted Jul 26, 2013 in: Multi edit: repeat from completion date
  • philip
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2013
Hi, Is there any timeline (however vague) for changes to the completion date to be implemented?
philip

Posted Jan 25, 2013 in: Change Completion Date
  • philip
  • Posted: Jan 25, 2013
I'll put my voice in for this to be prioritised.
philip

Posted Sep 27, 2012 in: Change Completion Date
  • philip
  • Posted: Sep 27, 2012
Please Jake, can you expand on, "its a lower priority"?

This has been on the back burner for a number of years. Surely, its priority must have made its way up to the top by now?

Please share with us what the problem is. As others say, if the API is there, why is it such a difficulty?
philip

Posted Aug 30, 2011 in: Change Completed Date?
  • philip
  • Posted: Aug 30, 2011
Please, please can we get this implemented? I really need this to track what I've done.
philip

Posted Aug 30, 2011 in: Change Completion Date
  • philip
  • Posted: Aug 30, 2011
Can I add my voice to ask for this feature. To set the completed date, is vital to me to use Tooledo to properly manage my tasks.