ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by anna.kinsella192"
anna.kinsella192

Posted Jul 31, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 0
Well, I followed the instructions of Anant G.....THANK YOU! However, I ended up getting every task I deleted since 2011 OMG........Now, I'm trying to delete the deleted. Sigh. What the heck is wrong with this app???????
anna.kinsella192

Posted Jul 31, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020

This message was edited Jul 31, 2020.
anna.kinsella192

Posted Oct 03, 2015 in: Deleted all tasks in error
Little update......had to sync and delete completed a couple of times, but I'm good to go. Thanks again!!!

Anna
anna.kinsella192

Posted Oct 03, 2015 in: Deleted all tasks in error
OK.......did not delete the app......but the sync appeared to work except every one of my deleted tasks also showed up......so attempting to delete them now and see if that works.

Thank you Sabina and Jake........I guess where I could once multi task, that is no longer possible. LOL Must pay closer attention in the future!!!! Thank you all again.

Anna
anna.kinsella192

Posted Oct 01, 2015 in: Deleted all tasks in error
Not sure I understand Jake? I haven't tried what Sabrina suggested yet.

If I delete the app how will I get my tasks back into the app on my phone?

Oh, I can't believe how stupid I am........

Anna
anna.kinsella192

Thank you for this Sabina......I will try this a bit later. It sounds like it might work though. Thanks!!!! Anna
anna.kinsella192

I probably didn't explain myself very well Alex. I was syncing my tasks this morning. Then I went to delete "completed" tasks and in error deleted "all" tasks......as I said.....before coffee and obviously needing new glasses :( I guess the sync went thru, since on the website is correct. I'm looking to find out how to get those tasks from the website back into my phone.

With the directions you gave me above, there was an old task I'd completed and deleted, but nothing else.

Does that make it clearer???

Anna
anna.kinsella192

I printed them off so I have them......I've had some coffee since my stupid move earlier. Thanks!!
anna.kinsella192

Drat.......not there, only showed one task. Thanks though!!

My tasks are all still on the website......if I were to sync my iPhone again, would it pick up those and put them back into my phone?? Anyone??
anna.kinsella192

Thank you Alex......I'll try.
anna.kinsella192

How do I get back all of my tasks which I deleted in error? I've been trying to find a way to do it from the website and can't find it. Am afraid that if I sync my phone again, it will delete everything on the site. Please help......I guess I really needed that coffee this morning. sigh Thanks!!!!