ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by avolosik"
avolosik

Score: 1
  • avolosik
  • Posted: Jun 13, 2011
  • Score: 1
Question 1:
Is sounds like the answer is "yes" you should have a few more folders. I'm not sure I know the real difference between "next in line" and "someday" but active projects should be projects that you are actively working on. 500 seems like a fair amount of projects but maybe you should be moving some of them to the "someday" list if they are really not active.

Question 2:
Yes I think that would be confusing the way you have explained it. I use the star to indicate the "next action" task. Whether it's in the projects folder (in that case one of the sub tasks will always be a next action) or in actions folder makes no difference to me. They are all just tasks that need to be done but I use the star to filter out the actions I want to work on next.

The projects folder just holds my project which are anything that requires more than one step. My actions folder are just single step tasks that are not part of a project in one sense they are a single step project. They all could be in one folder but having actions separate makes it easy to go through the list and knock off a few at a time.

Hopefully that makes some sense.