ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by noam-kfir"
noam-kfir

Posted Dec 29, 2013 in: Sharing notes, outlines and lists
Score: 0
Is it possible to collaborate on notes, outlines and lists?

My wife and I are experimenting with the collaboration features (workspace, sharing...) for tasks but would like to use it for notes, outlines and lists as well. Just to be clear, we're not looking for complex permissions or anything like that; we'd just like to be able to share a whole list (or whatever).

For example, it would be very convenient if we could collaborate on a shopping list, a couple of outlines and various notes.

If not, are there any plans to support this any time soon?
noam-kfir

Posted Dec 14, 2010 in: Hide empty tags on Slim
Score: 0
I've started using the Tags field and think it could be really useful for me. In fact, I'm thinking about replacing the Context field with the Tags field.

One of the differences between tags and context, at least for me, is that context is a smaller, relatively closed list, whereas tags provide more freedom to categorize. For example, there are lots of tasks that might apply in more than one context. Tagging a task with 2 or 3 tags, each representing one of those contexts, seems much more intuitive to me.

The problem is that because the list of tags is longer than the list of contexts, the Tags list on Slim becomes unusable really fast.

So the feature request is this: When the number of incomplete tasks in a tag reaches zero, please hide the tag on Slim. This way, the Tags list will only show actionable tags, which will shorten the list as tasks are finished and tags become obsolete.