Kiko

Posted Jan 02, 2015 in: New Section: Habits
Score: 1
  • Kiko
  • Posted: Jan 02, 2015
  • Score: 1
Posted by Axl.l:
One thing: desimal!

E.g. when monitoring my weight, I wish to have a comma point (or punctuation, depending on your preference), if my weight is 97.4kg today, and tomorrow my weight is fallen to 96.6kg. In this case there will not be a change in the stored value in the Habits section of 97kg!

One ideia that came to me is, while this issue isn't fixed, to record numbers as 974, then, 966, that is, they are multiplied by ten.
Kiko

Score: 2
  • Kiko
  • Score: 2
Posted by AA:
Please, how do I get back to the "Suggested Habits" page? There were a few useful suggested Habits there, but as soon as I enabled the first 2 Habits, those suggestions disappeared, and there is no way to get them back. I can now find them neither on this website, nor in the Android app. (Also, it seems Habits are completely missing in the iOS app at this point. Lists are missing in both the iOS and Android app.)

It's really maddening that when I click here: http://habits.toodledo.com the Habits suggestions flash on the screen for a split-second, and then they immediately disappear, and only my 2 existing Habits appear instead. How do I get to see that suggestions page, please?

It's important to me, too.
Kiko

Score: 2
  • Kiko
  • Score: 2
Posted by Jake:
At the bottom of the habit's page, click "Complete Habit" and then you'll have the option to delete.

A suggestion: re-write this sentence ("Complete Habit"), to explicitly inform delete option. Or create a separete Delete link? I was not clear to me, at a first glance, where to delete a habit.
Kiko

Score: 0
  • Kiko
  • Posted: May 01, 2014
  • Score: 0
Thank you very much for the improvements.

I'm new to 2-factor authentication, so what are the common procedures if 2-factor authentication is activated and I have my cellphone stolen or lost? Is there a specific password to get access to the site in this case? Do I have to e-mail support?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards.

This message was edited May 01, 2014.