ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by shurst"
shurst

Posted Jun 23, 2010 in: Mindmapping
Score: 0
  • shurst
  • Posted: Jun 23, 2010
  • Score: 0
Just a heads up but just discovered that I can copy the url from mindmeister maps into the notes section of a toodledo task and the link works great

Great for workflow if you use mind maps with your projects/tasks...
shurst

Posted Oct 05, 2009 in: Four small improvements and fixes
  • shurst
  • Posted: Oct 05, 2009
The Calendar view is a great start. My workflow involves scheduling only those tasks that I'll be doing within the next week (unless something specific further into the future). I add those new due dates on my iphone Toodledo app in the evenings and now I can open up Toodledo on my desktop when ready to work and there are the tasks I scheduled for today in a nice list.

Thanks. Can't wait to see more Caendar functionality as it's becoming the basis of my workflow. and now i'll stop looking for a calendar option to try and sync with.....

Stv
shurst

Posted Jul 29, 2009 in: Link to OneNote
  • shurst
  • Posted: Jul 29, 2009
Got it now.

What's working for me is to just enter <a href="

and then the onenote address and then whatever 'link name' you choose and it works fine...

This message was edited Jul 29, 2009.
shurst

Posted Jul 28, 2009 in: Link to OneNote
  • shurst
  • Posted: Jul 28, 2009
I'm using OneNote for reference material and the ability to work "little and often" on given tasks - to be able to link from Toodledo to OneNote pages would be great.

I tried pasting in hyperlinks from Onenote but not sure how to activate when they are in toodledo notes section. Can you give me some more instruction?

Appreciate it - thanks.

Stv
shurst

Score: 1
  • shurst
  • Posted: Jun 11, 2009
  • Score: 1
Thanks for your open and honest dealing with the issue and your blood, sweat and upset stomach to get it all up and going again.

It was very refreshing not to get a "corporate speak" explanation to the problem.

Well done.