ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by galex49"
galex49

Posted May 05, 2016 in: Disappearing tasks
Score: 0
  • galex49
  • Posted: May 05, 2016
  • Score: 0
Pawelkaleta's suggestion is correct! Thanks!

I actually had NONE of the six options in the left-hand ribbon selected--I don't even know how I did that. The names become bold when you select them, and none of them were bold.

When I clicked on All Tasks, it became bold and the missing tasks came back--at least the ones I've checked so far did, and I bet they are all back. Problem solved!

Thanks to all of you for your help.

-- George
galex49

Posted May 04, 2016 in: Disappearing tasks
  • galex49
  • Posted: May 04, 2016
That is not the problem. All three show/hide options are set to "show". Nothing is being filtered. Every context is selected (I have 9 contexts).

There are many tasks I can't see when I look at all my tasks, but they appear when I search for the folder that they are in. This is a big enough problem that, if I can't solve it, it will force me to stop using Toodledo.

As an example, I have a task that I see when I do a search for Folder = House. It is a starred task, it is called Dandelions, it is in the House folder, its context is No Context, and its due date is April 21 (yes, I admit I'm running behind on that particular task).

That task is nowhere to be seen when I show all my tasks (sorted by Importance). But two other tasks with stars, Folder = House, and past-due dates do show up.

In fact, I find 9 tasks in the House folder when I search for it, but only 2 of them show up when I look at all tasks. I have similar problems with tasks in other folders.

What am I doing wrong?
galex49

Posted May 01, 2016 in: Disappearing tasks
  • galex49
  • Posted: May 01, 2016
From time to time, tasks just "disappear". They don't show up on my "All Tasks" list, no matter what order I choose to sort it in.

I can confirm that the tasks are still in the Toodledo database: if I know what folder they are in and search for tasks in that folder, they appear. Also, if I export to a CSV file, I find them there.

What I am doing wrong?
galex49

Posted Jul 30, 2011 in: Filtering by multiple contexts
  • galex49
  • Posted: Jul 30, 2011
Thank you, Mark! Perfect! (Now why didn't I find that?)
galex49

Posted Jul 30, 2011 in: Filtering by multiple contexts
  • galex49
  • Posted: Jul 30, 2011
I would like to hide several contexts (especially my Someday Maybe and Waiting For contexts) while displaying all the rest. I have eight contexts.

I knew how to do this in the old interface, but I can't figure it out now. (Or should be using a feature other than contexts to achive this?)

Thanks for any suggestions!

-- George