ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by curtisalderson"
curtisalderson

Posted Jan 13, 2011 in: Firefox Addon Updates
Score: 0
I'd like to second Courtney's request. The current Chrome extension is not nearly as functional as the Firefox Add On.

Right now I have to run Firefox solely for the the Toodledo Addon; which is kind of a drag because I've found Chrome to be pretty much better for everything else
curtisalderson

Posted Jan 06, 2011 in: Toodledo This! Bookmarklets?
Is the Firefox Add-on different from the Chrome Extension? The Chrome extension is handy but I want a button I can push that will send the website URL I'm looking at to Toodle tasks to my References Folder automatically.

With the Mini-Toodle extension I have to open the extension, add the task, pick the folder/details, and then copy and paste the URL into the notes section.

Believe me, I know how ridiculously spoiled I sound right now, but my standard of internet convenience has been set.. I am lost without my one-click solutions.

(And yes, I assuredly meant Javascript.. thus exposes the gap I have to close regarding my programing ability)
curtisalderson

Posted Jan 06, 2011 in: 2010 Year In Review
Finally went ahead and purchased a Pro account. I'd been holding out because I wanted something a little more integrated with Google and Gmail; and I'm still not completely comfortable with the UI; none-the-less, this is easily the best product on the the market today, and believe me, I've looked.

What really puts Toodledo over the top for me is the engagement put forward by the developer. The regular and forthright communication on top of diligent and meaningful updates from a developer are signs of a product with a bright future.

I'm not sure what's going to happen when Google finally comes out with gmail's improved task manager; but for the time being Toodledo has my business; in more ways than one.
curtisalderson

Posted Nov 23, 2010 in: Toodledo This! Bookmarklets?
I've been scouring the forums and google and userscripts for a bookmarklet that will let me send a website to a directly to a task (Preferably my Read/Review Folder). Am I missing it? I know this probably wouldn't be that hard to just figure out and make for myself, but I'm lazy and still in the learning stages with my Java skills
curtisalderson

I love the idea of this script, but I don't think it's working for me. I get the error,

"TypeError: undefined is not a function"

I was using some style scripts but have disabled and refreshed site several times.

I'm using Chrome with the Blank Canvas Script Script Handler extension, which has worked wonderfully for all my greasemonkey/user scripts thus far.

Any Ideas?

This message was edited Nov 23, 2010.