ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by BeeJay44"
BeeJay44

Posted Feb 26, 2024 in: Android App not syncing/updating
Score: 1
  • BeeJay44
  • Posted: Feb 26, 2024
  • Score: 1
Monday morning in the UK (08:40 GMT) and Toodledo is working again on my Android gadgets. Must have just needed a day off. 😉
Thanks to all who responded.
BeeJay44

Posted Feb 25, 2024 in: Android App not syncing/updating
Score: 0
  • BeeJay44
  • Posted: Feb 25, 2024
  • Score: 0
Thanks for both replies so far. Will have to see what tomorrow brings and I pray it is working OK again as I am lost without it.
(On checking, it seems I first started using Toodledo in 2010 when I didn't really need it. Now I desperately need it!)
BeeJay44

Posted Feb 25, 2024 in: Android App not syncing/updating
Score: 3
  • BeeJay44
  • Posted: Feb 25, 2024
  • Score: 3
Problem just started this morning. Longtime user and I have Toodledo installed on 3 Android Tablets and a Google Pixel Smartphone. None of these are syncing today, Even clicking on manual sync nothing happens; usually you can see a progress bar in action for a couple of passes but today - nothing.

The website seems to be working fine but owing to memory problems - I'm aged 79 with alzheimer's - these apps are a big loss to me.

Anyone else having problems - (Sunday 25 Feb 2024 @ 15:20 GMT)
BeeJay44

Score: 4
  • BeeJay44
  • Posted: Jul 15, 2021
  • Score: 4
Good to hear the positive news which I also received from you by email.

As I replied in email, you have put my mind at rest as I had been considering a move. However, being in my late 70s and with an "elderly" state of mind I was not looking forward to change.
My memory is not what it was and I rely on Toodledo many times each day, often for what many people would consider mundane or even trivial reminders but without it I would be kind of lost. It is so helpful when notes/reminders are available on all my devices wherever I am and whatever the time of day (or night!).

Thanks again for the good news and best wishes for the future.