ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Qmgal1"
Qmgal1

Posted Jul 05, 2020 in: All content on app suddenly missing
Score: 0
  • Qmgal1
  • Posted: Jul 05, 2020
  • Score: 0
The same thing happened to me this morning. I had to go into settings - synchronization - modify account login - force toodledo to device sync. That synched them, but unfortunately, my display is now different.
Qmgal1

Posted Jul 05, 2020 in: Due times on main task list - iPhone
  • Qmgal1
This morning, the app on my phone had wiped all of my tasks. I resynched from the website, and it looks like there's been an update to the app, which has changed the appearance of my task list. Now, the due time for tasks no longer shows on the task list. The task list keeps my tasks in order, and if I click on the task, I can still see the due time, but not on the main list. Also, if I try to create a new task and set the due time, the place where I used to be able to scroll through times is now just a white box. I do have "Due Time" as one of the fields used and can see it, but I can't add an actual time or change an existing one. Please help!
Qmgal1

Posted Jul 05, 2020 in: All tasks missing!?
  • Qmgal1
The same thing happened to me this morning. I had to go into settings - synchronization - modify account login - force toodledo to device sync. That synched them, but unfortunately, my display is now different.