ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by glparke"
glparke

Score: 1
  • glparke
  • Posted: Jan 26, 2024
  • Score: 1
I am getting that error on the Android app, but my IOS app is fine and the website is fine
glparke

Score: 0
  • glparke
  • Posted: Apr 28, 2016
  • Score: 0
In grid view - my note icon is on the left whether there are notes or not in my task. in multi line mode, the note icon is on the right when it is empty but on the left when it has a note. Would be great if the note icon would always be in the same position no matter what (user defined). Is that possible? Not always the best thing to have it right next to the delete task button .
glparke

Posted Oct 26, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
Score: 4
  • glparke
  • Posted: Oct 26, 2015
  • Score: 4
Ditto on the Add Task Button on the left. This keeps the workflow left to right.

Thanks!
glparke

Score: 1
  • glparke
  • Posted: Oct 09, 2015
  • Score: 1
Happening to me as well. I also submitted a bug report. It almost makes the app unuseable.
glparke

• glparke
  • Posted: Sep 11, 2015
Thanks. Just submitted.
glparke

• glparke
  • Posted: Sep 10, 2015
In my preferences I have the show note and attachments icons set for the left. But they are showing up on the right. When I have a note that has content, then it shows on the left. Is there a way to get the icon back to the left regardless of content like I have it set in my preferences?

Thanks
glparke

• glparke
  • Posted: Sep 04, 2015
When using Outlines on the web (chrome) the row height feels pretty high compared to tasks. Is it possible to make the row height smaller or at least match what it is for tasks? looks like a lot of wasted screen space which can equal more scrolling.

Thanks!
glparke

• glparke
  • Posted: Sep 03, 2015
thanks! for outlines it would make it consistent with the android app.
glparke

• glparke
  • Posted: Sep 02, 2015
Am I missing a setting somewhere that will strikethrough the text on a completed line of an outline? I have that on my tasks, but either I can't find the setting on the outlines, or the feature is not available yet on the web. It does do strikethrough on completion on the Android app though.

Thanks
glparke

Posted Apr 11, 2014 in: Update: Sort Individual Lists Uniquely
  • glparke
  • Posted: Apr 11, 2014
Awesome. thanks for this!
glparke

Posted Jan 09, 2013 in: DGT GTD for Android
  • glparke
  • Posted: Jan 09, 2013
Posted by evpat2000:
Can you tell me how to sync DGT GTD to my account in Toodledo? I downloaded the app but didn't find how to link them.

You need to download the toodle sync app from the google store. it is a seperate download.
glparke

Posted Jun 25, 2012 in: We want an official Android app !!!
  • glparke
  • Posted: Jun 25, 2012
I would shell out a few bucks for it that is for sure. There is a business incentive. Maybe they could do an incentive for the pro subscription - get a few bucks off the app or something.
glparke

• glparke
  • Posted: Jan 04, 2012
A work around that I am doing is just to actually name the task with the preceding Letter / Number and then sort by name. works ok, and it keeps your tags free.
glparke

Posted Oct 14, 2011 in: Hide completed tasks on iPad2 app
  • glparke
  • Posted: Oct 14, 2011
When you are in the task list, top left of the list in small letters it should read Hidden Tasks. touch that and it will open up a filtering section. under filters there is a section called completed tasks and you can toggle what you want to see.

Hope that helps
glparke

Posted Jun 22, 2011 in: Sorting Tags as numbers
  • glparke
  • Posted: Jun 22, 2011
Does it sort correctly if you change the 4 to a 04 ?

Gary