ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Terri1769"
Terri1769

Score: 1
+1
Of course I'd like to see other fields as multi-value as well, like Location. If I have to pick something up at the grocery store, there are multiple stores in multiple locations I may be near in a day. Being able to utilize location awareness in a smart phone for more than just one location would be helpful.
Terri1769

Score: 0
I know there are end user purpose differences between the context, location and folder fields, but is there a functional difference "under the hood"? I'm considering other uses where these fields may be repurposed but before I do I'd like to know if they're more than just text fields on a database form.

Tags seems to be the only field which can support multiple values so that one appears to be unique in functionality and date fields are obviously specific.
Terri1769

Posted Dec 31, 2010 in: Best Android App for Toodledo?
Score: -1
I tried the others and bought Ultimate To do List. The level of customization in the views and widgets was the main reason. I use ToodleDo for two separate purposes (To Do list and shopping list) and I'm able to keep them separate by using separate custom views and widgets.