ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by hkmart3"
hkmart3

Posted Mar 13, 2024 in: Can’t find completed tasks
Score: 0
  • hkmart3
  • Posted: Mar 13, 2024
  • Score: 0
I often accidentally mark a task as completed when it is not. When I change to display all tasks so I can find it, the Find feature only finds task that have not been completed. So a search for a word or phrase in a task that has been marked complete, whether on purpose or by accident, does NOT get found. So I have to scroll through completed tasks scanning for the one I deleted, rather than doing a search. The old version of Toodledo did not have this problem. I could find old tasks with a search.

Not so anymore. Can anyone explain or provide a workaround?
hkmart3

Score: 0
  • hkmart3
  • Posted: Aug 19, 2018
  • Score: 0
I can best describe my use of it by saying that it is surely among the top...well, number one app in my life.

I am a theatre director and educator. I juggle activities with many organizations and projects. I can easily record them, schedule them, prioritize them, reorder them, whatever my needs are to set goals for the day, week, month, year. Heck, even the next hour and a half.

I have been making lists and setting goals for my life for over fifty years, and Toodledo is the best app I've ever found. My favorite thing is that it crosses all platforms: my iPhone, iPad, home and office computers. Wherever I am, I can get to my to-do list.

Nothing else contributes to my sanity like this app. Folders are easily changed, updated, and synced.

Get an idea or a request, I pull up my Apple Watch, tell it to remind me of something, and it syncs to my Toodledo list. No fear about forgetting it and having an important task bite me after I've forgot it.

And years later, I can look back over things I've done when and how. Great for remembering if something needs to be done again.

Headshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/blm9vf0f190c32h/MartinHeadshot.jpg?dl=0
Kim Martin
Director and Instructor
Lee College Department of Theatre

This message was edited Aug 19, 2018.