ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by trans"
trans

Score: 0
  • trans
  • Posted: Feb 27, 2019
  • Score: 0
I'm trying to have certain e-mails sent to my regular e-mail account automatically forwarded to ToodleDo for auto task creation. In order for this to work, I need to enter a confirmation code that gets sent to my toodledo email address when I set the forward up. This is pretty standard and a way to ensure that i "own" the forwarding address.

Problem is the e-mail does show up in my toodledo task list, but the body of the task is blank so I can't see what confirmation code was sent. I've checked other destinations and the validation e-mail (basic HTML formatting) comes through fine. Other e-mails come in fine and I can see the message body in the notes section of the task. For some reason, the content of the verification e-mail from my e-mail provider to toodledo is getting stripped out.

How can I see the verification code?

Thanks,

Dave
trans

Posted May 21, 2012 in: TaskAngel 3.0 Beta Test.
Score: 1
  • trans
  • Posted: May 21, 2012
  • Score: 1
Is there a list of the new features in 3.0?
trans

• trans
  • Posted: Jan 10, 2011
They are definitely not repeating tasks and my filter bar says "Show Recently Completed" (I assume clicking this would then show the completed tasks).

I'll open a ticket...thanks!
trans

• trans
  • Posted: Jan 10, 2011
Somewhat randomly, I will check a task as completed by clicking the box on the far left (sorry for being so literal and simple). I then go to some other views/contexts/etc... When I get back to the original screen where I was at, the tasks I marked as completed are back and a "completed" task has also been created...duplication. No, these are not repeating tasks. For example:

Task Name: File Travel Document
Folder: Work
Context: Office
Start: no date
Due: no date
Repeat: None
Priority: 2 High
Tag:

My filter is not set to show recently completed tasks.

If I mark this task as done, then it shows up again as still to do.

I can't use this tool if I can't mark tasks as completed!