ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Mr. Walt"
Mr. Walt

Posted Jun 16, 2010 in: Toodledo for iPad / iPhone version 2.0
Score: 0
  • Mr. Walt
  • Posted: Jun 16, 2010
  • Score: 0
Thanks for the upgrade to the iPhone app and all your support in developing and improving Toodledo.

I'm running the upgrade on my iPhone 3G, v. 3.1.3 (7E18). Unfortunately the "Lock Portrait Rotation" preference selection does not appear to work. When "ON" is selected Toodledo still rotates to landscape.
Mr. Walt

Posted Jan 27, 2009 in: Future Tasks on iPhone
  • Mr. Walt
  • Posted: Jan 27, 2009
Back to my original question. I'd like to set filters so that my task with a start date of 10/15/08 and a "due by" date of 4/1/09 is visible, while tasks with future start dates are filtered out. Is there a way to set filters on the iPhone app to do this? If not, is there a workaround? Thanks for your help.

Walt
Mr. Walt

Posted Jan 25, 2009 in: Future Tasks on iPhone
  • Mr. Walt
  • Posted: Jan 25, 2009
I have a task with a start date of 10/15/08 and a "due by" date of 4/1/09. When I set the Future Tasks filter to OFF, Toodledo does not show this task. I want it to show because it is NOT a future task -- it started on 10/15/08, so it is an active task with a due date in the future. If I set the Futre Tasks filter to ON, Toodledo shows other tasks whose start dates AND due dates are in the future. How can I filter out all tasks whose start and due dates are in the future, but not filter out tasks that have begun but are not yet due?

Thanks for a great application. I love the iPhone app; I hardly ever use the internet app anymore.

Walt
Mr. Walt

Posted Sep 24, 2008 in: Hidden Tasks (Or "Using Filters")
  • Mr. Walt
  • Posted: Sep 24, 2008
This may be related. Often when I am in a to do list, a message such as this will appear at the bottom: "1 active task is hidden due to your filter settings," followed by a link for turning off filters. The problem is that no filters are active. Clicking on the "turn off filters" does nothing, and the message remains.

This is a small annoyance. However, is there something I can do to eliminate it?

Thanks,
Walt
Mr. Walt

Posted Aug 17, 2008 in: Scheduler request
  • Mr. Walt
  • Posted: Aug 17, 2008
I love the scheduler and use it nearly every day. However, I have one feature request. It would help if there was an option of being able to select more than one folder and/or context when using the scheduler.

Thank you for a great and evolving product!