ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by ajiththomas"
ajiththomas

Posted Jul 28, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: -1
Posted by ajiththomas:
The look and feel is really nice.

However I'm experiencing a bug in the Note editting.

My platform : Windows 7 Professional + IE 9 + MS Outlook 2010 with an iPhone4 which syncs with Toodledo through Pocket Informant Ver 1.67

Everytime I open a note for editting it seems to add a couple of New Lines [Carriage Return] at each para. The number of CR seems arbitrary : seems greater as the line count increases - so much so that opening a 5 page note about 5 times for editting resulted in an unwieldy 340 page note which was rendered unreadable because of the scrolling down. I had to copy paste the corrupted note into a text editor and physically remove all the CR's. As I jot notes and rely quite heavily on my notes I have stopped editting the tasks on the new version of Toodledo which is a great inconvenience.

I've submitted a ticket and I hope you folks fix it asap.

:-)

You guys are awesome - thanks for the speedy bug fix - I tested it and it works just great!! I look forward to checking out all the new exciting features over next week which I'm sure will be really useful.

KUDOS to your software designers!!
ajiththomas

Posted Jul 27, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: -1
The look and feel is really nice.

However I'm experiencing a bug in the Note editting.

My platform : Windows 7 Professional + IE 9 + MS Outlook 2010 with an iPhone4 which syncs with Toodledo through Pocket Informant Ver 1.67

Everytime I open a note for editting it seems to add a couple of New Lines [Carriage Return] at each para. The number of CR seems arbitrary : seems greater as the line count increases - so much so that opening a 5 page note about 5 times for editting resulted in an unwieldy 340 page note which was rendered unreadable because of the scrolling down. I had to copy paste the corrupted note into a text editor and physically remove all the CR's. As I jot notes and rely quite heavily on my notes I have stopped editting the tasks on the new version of Toodledo which is a great inconvenience.

I've submitted a ticket and I hope you folks fix it asap.

:-)

This message was edited Jul 27, 2011.