Search results for "Posted by brian"
brian

Score: 4
  • brian
  • Posted: Aug 06, 2018
  • Score: 4
Started seeing this today when starting up the Android app:

"Welcome Back"

"The 3rd party app or service that sent you here has not identified themselves correctly."

Occasionally this is replaced with a URL that appears to be to Toodledo authentication servers that says:

"Webpage not available:

The webpage at https://api.toodledo.com.... could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE"
brian

Posted Jul 27, 2018 in: Toodledo Update #1
Score: 11
  • brian
  • Posted: Jul 27, 2018
  • Score: 11
The Android app could also use a lot of love.
brian

Score: 0
  • brian
  • Posted: Mar 11, 2018
  • Score: 0
Today, I suddenly started seeing events that have a due date of "?Tomorrow" on my Hotlist in the web version of Toodledo.

The mobile version correctly hides those events.

I have my Hotlist due date setting set to 1 in my account settings

"A due date within the next 1 days. 0 means overdue tasks only. 1 means today or older"
brian

Score: 0
  • brian
  • Posted: Dec 05, 2017
  • Score: 0
Saved searches were working for me fine on the Android app until the update that was recently pushed out.

Now the saved search results aren't syncing properly. For example, what I see :

Saved Search 1 - web version: 14 tasks due / Android version: 0 tasks due - "You've done everything in this tab."

Saves Search 2 - web version: 7 tasks due / Android version: 21 tasks due

---

It appears that the Saved Search results on Android are stuck at whatever they were before the update was pushed out.

Have tried syncing in the Android app multiple times, closing, etc., but it never updates the # of tasks or the tasks themselves.
brian

Score: 1
  • brian
  • Posted: Jun 16, 2011
  • Score: 1
Would like the option to export completed tasks as ICS file. What I want to do is import completed todos onto a "Completed ToDos" calendar in my Google Calendar (or, if anyone knows an easy way to take the CSV export of completed todos and transform that into an ICS file, that would work too).