ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Cecile"
Cecile

Posted Mar 05, 2010 in: Google Calendar sync frequency
Score: 0
  • Cecile
  • Posted: Mar 05, 2010
  • Score: 0
I believe that the events are sent from Toodledo to Google calendar in a format resembling this:

BEGIN:VEVENT
URL:http://www.toodledo.com
CREATED:20091231T000000
DTSTAMP:20091231T000000
UID:4f8679d3f3b74948ca735f0385a45684#toodledo.com
SUMMARY:Eat dinner
DESCRIPTION:
PRIORITY:1
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20100128
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20100128
END:VEVENT

Which of the field(s) need to be updated for Google to pick up the update? If it is "UID" (which I assume is the event key), then can we ask the Toodledo developers to automatically update this field whenever an update is made to an event, so the change is picked up by Google Calendar? If it was possible, that would be great.

I am no expert on this so please don't hesitate to correct me if I made a mistake.

Thanks,
Cecile
Cecile

Posted Jan 28, 2010 in: Google Calendar sync frequency
Score: 0
  • Cecile
  • Posted: Jan 28, 2010
  • Score: 0
I seem to have a different problem related to the synchronization with Google calendar:

- When I create a new task, it appears correctly in Google calendar -- not immediately, but within a day and that is fine with me.
- However when I make a change to a task such as changing its due date, this update doesn't seem to be reflected in Google calendar at all. For example: I created a task last week which had a certain due date. Then during last week I changed the due date several times. None of these updates were reflected in Google calendar and I still see the task under the first due date that it had a week ago when I first created the task.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this kind of task update not correctly published by Toodledo, or not picked by Google calendar?

Thanks in advance.

This message was edited Jan 28, 2010.