ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by simon work"
simon work

Score: 0
I agree a preference would be a great enhancement.
simon work

Posted Jul 11, 2014 in: Moving between 2 accounts in iOS
Hi, like you I have two Toodledo accounts. I found the best way to see both lists is to get another app on the iPad and use the Toodledo app for one list and the other app for the other list. I picked an app called 2Do but there are others that also work with the Toodledo database.
simon work

Posted Jul 03, 2014 in: Best way to schedule meetings
Hi Bill,

I wouldn't use this tool to schedule a meeting. I tend to use this tool to remind me to book a meeting, I also have a context called "Meeting" where I jot down items that need to be discussed at my staff meeting.

Simon.
simon work

Posted May 07, 2014 in: Mac App Updated
I have just removed the app from my Mac and purchased 2Do for Mac.
simon work

Posted Aug 07, 2013 in: iOS App Version 3.0.8
Score: 1
GREAT. Love a response which isn't "on the list". Look forward to the next release.
simon work

Posted Jan 01, 2013 in: 2012 In Review
Thanks Jake. Great year. It says a lot that Toodledo did not have any downtime in 2012 all the effort on the infrastructure paid off.
simon work

Posted Aug 22, 2011 in: Hiding from Work!
Hi Jay,

I had that same issue so, whilst it cost more, I actually got a second pro subscription of TD. I then use the sharing functionality and can easily skip between my work and home lists. The issue is then on portable devices, so for these I use the TD iPhone/iPad app and the 2Do app pointing to the different lists. It works and allows me to have slight different set-up for work and home.

Simon.
simon work

Posted Feb 15, 2011 in: Contact list
I do this quite a bit but use the tag function. I put the person's first name as a tag and then use the status field to show that I have delegated a task to them.

You can then set up saved searches to get outstanding tasks.