ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by vitalinfo"
vitalinfo

Posted Jan 20, 2014 in: Scroll Bar Not Working
Score: 0
It's the goals pull down when entering task details.

I use Chrome on Windows 7
vitalinfo

Posted Jan 17, 2014 in: Scroll Bar Not Working
I was on a laptop with a crazy/poor touchpad, and I noticed the scroll bar not working with the cursor on drop-down menus. I ascribed it to the computer, but then I got the same problem on my desktop/mouse. I can maneuver through the drop down with an arrow button but cannot do it by grabbing the scroll bar and rolling the cursor. Anyone else having this issue?
vitalinfo

Posted Dec 06, 2013 in: Contact Management Request (Again)
I've been away from Toodledo for a while, mostly trying to see if I could make it on a system derived from Google Calendar. It almost worked...

What I like so much about using Google is it's easy search ability, so I can just tie things together via tagging or just text.

I'm back to Toodledo for various reasons, but what I really miss and really cannot understand why it's not here, is the ability to connect tasks or notes to contacts. I've tried using the tag field, but it gets way too overloaded.

Tying Toodledo into various contact programs, especially something like Google's would be such a plus. Please put this higher up on your list. I know you've said it's on it. It just never happens.
vitalinfo

Posted Apr 09, 2013 in: Moving to notebook
Is there a way (besides copy and paste) to move a task to the notebook?
vitalinfo

Posted Oct 30, 2012 in: Possible improvements and new features
Score: 1
Any update on adding some kind of contact management features?
vitalinfo

Posted Oct 30, 2012 in: Help Me With My Workflow
I'm in a somewhat similar situation. I keep on expploring alternatives but return to Toodledo. My primary problem remains CRM. There are many good programs out there but then there's always a chasm between the items on those programs vs Toodledo. Even without pipeline or similar features, Toodledo could do so much more for me if it just allowed for contact integration and the tying of tasks to contacts. I've tried to use tags for such purpose, but it does not work very well.
vitalinfo

Posted Sep 06, 2011 in: Suggestion
Great!

The single improvement, really the only thing I can even think of, that Toodledo needs, is a way of linking tasks (or notes) to contacts
vitalinfo

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Contact Management in Toodledo
With the very nice new interface, I'd like to bump this because integrating CRM/Contact Management is my one huge wish for Toodledo.

I'm kinda using TAGs now to link a task with a contact but it's all so forced.