ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by toodledo-kepeli"
toodledo-kepeli

Posted Jul 19, 2010 in: TooDo and Android
Score: 0
toodledo-kepeli

Posted Aug 07, 2009 in: Addblock incompatibility
Curious. I'm running AdBlockPlus with no modifications and am not experiencing any sort of trouble.
toodledo-kepeli

I'm using Appigo Notebook on my 3G with 3.0 just fine.
toodledo-kepeli

Posted Jul 15, 2009 in: Pictures as part of NOTEs
Please just don't do anything that will break it from working with Appigo Notebook.
toodledo-kepeli

Posted Jun 24, 2009 in: All Categories folder multuplication
Well, unless you need to have Outlook create your folders for you in Toodledo, the best way to stop it is to turn off that option in Outlook Sync. Just make sure your folders in Toodledo match exactly the name or names of Categories in Outlook, and you won't have any trouble. There is no need on an ongoing basis to have Outlook create Toodledo folders.

This message was edited Jun 24, 2009.
toodledo-kepeli

Posted Jun 24, 2009 in: All Categories folder multuplication
Outlook Sync will do that if your have the option of "Create Folders for Categories" selected. I ran into that same thing awhile back.
toodledo-kepeli

Posted Jun 16, 2009 in: Customizable reminders/alarms
Wow! This is great! I've really wanted to be able to use a more specific reminder time frame. I'm so happy to be a Pro user.
toodledo-kepeli

Posted Apr 23, 2009 in: Collapsable Dividers in Notebook
I'm with you on that. I see a lot of unexposed potential in the Notebook. I made an earlier suggestion of a feature to allow "attaching" notebook pages to a particular project. The folder aspect is nice, but tighter integration with to-do's would be good too.
toodledo-kepeli

Posted Apr 06, 2009 in: Feature Request - File Folders
Score: 1
Greetings,

As a Pro user, I make use of the ability to upload files. I understand that files can be attached to tasks, but a "Folders" option would be nice - similar to that in the "Notebook". This would allow grouping files within folders related to tasks, projects, etc.
toodledo-kepeli

You could also copy the note text from the "notes" area and open a a note page in the "Notebook" for that completed project. Paste all the notes from the task into the notebook. It will be there for reference but out of your normal "To-Do" view.
toodledo-kepeli

Posted Mar 30, 2009 in: File Storage
I have a Pro Plus subscription. It says I have 1GB of file storage. Is there a way for me to know much of that quota I have used?

Never mind... I found it. Sorry

This message was edited Mar 30, 2009.
toodledo-kepeli

Posted Mar 25, 2009 in: Attach Notebook notes
Is there currently any way to attach notebook entries to specific tasks? If not, I would like to add this as a feature request.
toodledo-kepeli

Posted Mar 24, 2009 in: Reappearing Folders
I have a custom folder that I no longer want to use. I have emptied it out and deleted it a number of times, but it keeps coming back. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
toodledo-kepeli

Posted Mar 24, 2009 in: Feature Request - Time Stamp
I would find that an automatic date and time stamp of when a task is first entered would be very helpful, particularly when I don't use a due date. This would allow one to sort oldest entries first.