ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Ambulologist"
Ambulologist

Score: 0
Thanks for the ideas! These comments and more reading lead me to think I have been misusing the "due date" field. Now I am looking at "other method[s] to prioritize" and organize my tasks.

I have been using due dates to make sure that I don't "lose" my tasks, by keeping them in front of me when I sort by due date. I will look at other ways to make sure I don't lose track of them.

I love the flexibility that Toodledo has, but it can be overwhelming trying to figure out how to harness it!
Ambulologist

Score: 0
Please add the ability to postpone the current instance of a recurring task by a partial interval. I've tried to state this in the lingo I've noted when others requested this :-)

In the meantime, can anyone suggest a workaround? I don't think I know enough about using Toddledo's many features to figure out a better way. Here is the scenario:

I have many recurring tasks (mostly weekly or monthly) that I'd *like* to do by a certain due date, but they are not firm due dates. If it is a few days (or even weeks for some) late, that's fine. They are really just reminders.

I would *like* to postpone/change the due date each day so that it shows up as "Due Today." (or tomorrow or whenever I think I'll get to it). However, that will mess up the recurrence. This is what I do with non-repeating tasks. So I just let the due dates slide into the past until I complete them -- even though they are not *really* due on that date.

Any help or advise is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason