ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Brad.Lipinski"
Brad.Lipinski

Score: 0
The ability to have subtasks is great. However, if I sort by due-date, and the parent is not due until much later(my parent tasks will always have later due-dates than my subtasks), then none of my subtasks show up in my hotlist and in order of the nearest due-date. It would be nice to have the option of sorting by due-date with the parent/subtask combo showing in the order of the subtask with the nearest due date.

For example, let's say I have a parent task that is to build a house by June 1, and a subtask that says I must order the lumber by March 1st. If on March 1st I sort by due-date and my subtasks are indented.... I do not see the "ordering lumber task" on my list. Ideally, if there is a subtask that is due right away it should display the parent&subtasks based on that March 1st subtask, not on the June 1st parent.

Hopefully that makes sense. I missed a couple deadlines because I didn't know the site worked this way. I now don't use the indented subtasks which was one of the main reasons I bought the pro-plus subscription.

Any thoughts?