ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by trewaters"
trewaters

Posted Mar 11, 2019 in: updated site, how do I find it?
Score: 0
Thank you!

That was it!
trewaters

Posted Mar 08, 2019 in: updated site, how do I find it?
Hi.

I renewed my subscription today. After finishing the payment my site reloaded and it looked cool! But I closed my browser and it is gone. I didn't pay attention to the details because I thought this was supposed to happen.

I don't know if it was a beta site but I liked it. My favorite part was that the notes icon was more on the left side of the list which is easier to see. I lose the icon a lot when I resize my window. I couldn't find a way to move it so I like this new layout better. I like using notes in my tasks.

Please help me get to the site I saw before.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
trewaters

Posted Nov 15, 2018 in: Searching Descriptions
Thank you!

I must not have been using the advanced search properly. I tried it again and it worked as you described it would.
trewaters

Posted Nov 02, 2018 in: Searching Descriptions
How can I search the description of my tasks?

I don't know if something changed but I am unable to search for words that are in the description of my tasks. It seems to search the titles for the words I am looking for.

Please help. I do rely on this to find things in my overly long list of tasks.

Oh I am doing this search in Google Chrome from my laptop, if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance,
Tre'

(UPDATE)
My android app does search the description so I can use that until the website matches that behavior. Thanks again.

This message was edited Nov 02, 2018.
trewaters

Posted Oct 15, 2018 in: Thank you for updates
Hi Dev Teams,

I didn't know where to put this so I am dropping it here. I am noticing changes and updates to ToodleDo that I like. The one that got me to stop and say thank you is how you are working with "sub-task". I like the idea of sub-task but it hadn't work well until recently. Now when I create a sub-task, then go to view them it totally makes sense.

Thank you for working hard on ToodleDo and look forward to more efficiencies under the new team!

Keep working hard so I don't have too!
Tre'
trewaters

Posted Jun 11, 2018 in: How to handle projects
I am interested in the same thing. My problem is viewing the task and linking all these parent & sub tasks together. I can add sub task but then I can't seem to view the parent of those sub task.

My sub task are dependencies. I can't move to the parent task until the child/sub task are completed.

Another complication is the mobile android app and the website act differently with tasks.

If it doesn't exist I am looking for a "parent task name" field to be added to the sub tasks.

If people have a great way of working with sub tasks please share.
trewaters

Posted Dec 10, 2016 in: Edit Modify Habits list
I would like to delete some of the suggested habits and only have my own to choose from. I see post about how to delete a habit that you added to your day. I really want to only see the habits I care about. There are good suggestions but I would like to be able to customize this list of habits.

Thanks for any help!

I really enjoy ToodleDo. I have been using it for years now.