ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by nick"
nick

Score: 0
  • nick
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2014
  • Score: 0
I too would love to have this. At the moment I'm running my big list in Toodledo and then selecting stuff to move to one of a number of Trello boards. It would be great to do it all in one board.

All I'd need is the primary statuses (planning, next, active, completed) to be viewable as columns.

This message was edited Feb 08, 2014.
nick

Posted Sep 06, 2008 in: Wish: peer/chain dependencies, and ...
  • nick
  • Posted: Sep 06, 2008
I'd like to see Toodledo support "peer" dependencies between tasks - task A and B at the same level of hierarchy, but task B can't be done until A has been completed.

And to go with that I'd like to see autmated setting of status of blocked tasks.
nick

Posted Sep 06, 2008 in: Wish: skip one iteration of a repeat
  • nick
  • Posted: Sep 06, 2008
I have a lot of weekly repeating tasks. If I don't get round to doing a task this week, sometimes I'm happy to let it slip to next week, and would just like this week's deadline to disappear from the task list.
I don't want to mark it as done, because I don't want it appearing on the "recently completed" view, and I can't delete it because that'll vape the whole repeating schedule.
What I do is manually move it on one week (or month, or whatever the repeat interval is), but it would be nice to have a single click (and icon to optionally put next to the delete icon) to skip one repeat.
nick

Posted Sep 01, 2008 in: Rename a Saved Search
  • nick
  • Posted: Sep 01, 2008
Yeah, but ain't it a pain in the backside (particularly for long search names)?

For me, the bigger problem is just general modifying of existing searches - to have to retype the full name every time you tweak a search, then delete the old version ...

This message was edited Sep 01, 2008.
nick

Posted Aug 26, 2008 in: Workgroup/Enterprise Accounts
  • nick
  • Posted: Aug 26, 2008
I agree it would be good to be able to have a single payment account for employees. It doesn't even need to offer bulk discounts.
In the UK, having the employer pay directly for things is sometimes the only way for them them not to be taxable on the employee. The amount of the tax isn't a big deal, it's just hassle for everyone, and it's a bit of a slap in the face to an employee - we want you to use this tool, but you'll have to pay for it, claim back the fee, and by the way Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs will tax you on it, so you're paying for the privilege of working our way ...

This message was edited Aug 26, 2008.
nick

Posted Aug 25, 2008 in: Better filtering of the booklet
  • nick
  • Posted: Aug 25, 2008
I love the idea of the booklet, but it annoys me that I can't set my own filters on the range of due dates it shows within a folder. I'd like to be able to print just the actions due in the next few days, but still be able to print one folder per page.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to specify one of my own saved searches to print to a page. Failing that, I'd like to be able to set a booklet-wide filter (like the context filter) to only show events that are due in the next N days.

Am I missing a way to do this?

This message was edited Aug 25, 2008.