ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by tea"
tea

Posted May 13, 2011 in: Reminders or not
Score: 0
  • tea
  • Posted: May 13, 2011
  • Score: 0
I thought the option to add reminders using the slim version or the Chrome plugin was implemented (I think I read it somewhere), but now that I want to use it unless you save it and then go to edit (which is a Pain) you can't add them.

I am not sure why this is not implemented since it would be so extremely useful.
tea

Posted May 04, 2011 in: Notes
  • tea
  • Posted: May 04, 2011
Please implement keyboard shortcuts to the notes. Example: n=new note etc..

More features in general to the notes would be great. to make it more appealing/useful.

Sometimes I wonder about the priorities of the developers of Toodledo. Leaving simple and useful things (IMO) like this out while working on some other stuff that I don't know if I will ever use.

My 2c
tea

Posted Feb 25, 2011 in: tips off
  • tea
  • Posted: Feb 25, 2011
Thank you, I think it's gone now.
tea

Posted Feb 23, 2011 in: tips off
  • tea
  • Posted: Feb 23, 2011
Hi,

I just don't seem to find right now how to disable the "tips"?

I am getting an advertisement nonstop to upgrade to proplus.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

This message was edited Feb 23, 2011.
tea

Posted Feb 01, 2011 in: Toodledo Width
  • tea
  • Posted: Feb 01, 2011
"You can resize the columns to be narrower or remove unused columns.
http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?search=resize"

Unfortunately does not work with Chrome, I mean, I can get rid of columns and such but the interface still takes the whole desktop and I don't like that. I think with Firefox you can drop down columns in two rows but not in Chrome.

And the slim version is not very practical for me to use it, on a daily basis, most of my tasks need a reminder and they are not easy to add. And it needs more work in general IMHO.

Thanks for the suggestions, I need to get this figured out. I really think Toodledo needs a full make over. More optimization and look and feel options etc.

This message was edited Feb 01, 2011.
tea

Posted Jan 28, 2011 in: Toodledo Width
  • tea
  • Posted: Jan 28, 2011
Is there a way to set the width of the Toodledo interface? by default it takes my whole screen but it's to wide for me. I want/need to make it slimmer.

Perhaps someone has done this using .css or something else? Thank you for any suggestions you might have.

This message was edited Jan 28, 2011.
tea

Posted Jan 28, 2011 in: Reminders
  • tea
  • Posted: Jan 28, 2011
Thank you, I didn't know that.

Would be great to be able to set the reminders while creating the task too. I hope you will implement that.
tea

Posted Jan 26, 2011 in: Reminders
  • tea
  • Posted: Jan 26, 2011
Hi

Please add the option to put reminders using the slim version... It really needs that.

Some new themes and skins and customization options to the main UI would be greatly appreciated too. Right now I am kind of "forced" to use TaskAngel because the current look and UI doesn't work for me.

Thank you.
tea

Posted Oct 27, 2010 in: Question on opening attachments
Score: 1
  • tea
  • Posted: Oct 27, 2010
  • Score: 1
+1 Please add that soon. It has to be done, otherwise it is too award to view an image having to download to your computer open etc... That system doesn't really makes sense to me.

This message was edited Oct 27, 2010.
tea

Posted Oct 01, 2010 in: Custom Reminder Times
  • tea
  • Posted: Oct 01, 2010
That sounds great,

Thank you.
tea

Posted Sep 30, 2010 in: Custom Reminder Times
  • tea
  • Posted: Sep 30, 2010
I apologize if this been requested before but couldn't find it using the search.

I would like to be able to enter a custom time to my reminders, currently we can enter 1, 15, 30, 45 min, 1 hour, 2 etc, but I find myself needing a reminder 5 or 7 hours before for various reasons and I cannot do it.

Thank you.
tea

Posted Sep 26, 2010 in: Pro Plus first impressions
  • tea
  • Posted: Sep 26, 2010
I just recently upgraded to pro plus from the regular pro.

I have to say I was expecting more, the option to save/upload files it's nice but without a way to view the files (without having to download them to my computer) to me at least is of no use. For others might be great as it is.

Also, being able to save the completed tasks indefinitely and 5 GB's of storage imho it's not a lot to make me stay with the pro plus when I already have many GB's of storage somewhere else, but we will see how it goes. More functions would be great, otherwise I might go back to the pro version when the time comes.

Other than that I respect the work the Toodledo team is doing and I am looking forward to new features.

Very likely they are already working to implement my requests and more.

This message was edited Sep 27, 2010.