ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mariasmiles"
mariasmiles

Posted Sep 13, 2019 in: Toodledo iPhone App Beta Testers
Score: 0
[quote]Posted by jogo:
[quote]... staying with Toodledo for now, but have automated a daily backup just in case.[/quote]

Could you share your backup automation system with us?

I like having the backups, and am still enjoying Toodledo after several years. I hope the team keeps it going.
mariasmiles

Posted Oct 02, 2018 in: Toodledo Update: September 2018
Score: 2
Another ‘happy to see an update’ / long-time paid subscriber here. Years ago, I switched to Pocket Informant / Informant 5 as my daily driver ToodleDo data delivery system. They have the **saved searches/filters** feature I use as my very custom **hotlist**, as well as **multiple selection** so i can update priority/folder/due/etc on several tasks at once. They also have a nice parent/child integration and other important features. They maintain updates with iOS, etc. and I like the option of seeing my calendar integrated w/my tasks (or not, if I don’t).

Their orig app had an awesome time-picker, too. They changed it in 5 and have been moving back. It’s a direct 10-digit pad vs the awful typical time scroller.

Lots of flexibility and customization in colors and features. Also a subscription model. Regardless, might be a good app to reference for ToodleDo design/functionality updates. Especially since it already integrates with ToodleDo.

While pleasing design is always a good thing, I’m ok with the focus being more on efficient function. Make the background color customizable and then folks can choose one that makes them happy when they work. :)

I like the voting system and the usability blog posts, too. I think it’s neat to see others’ suggestions and learn how they use this awesome tool.
mariasmiles

Posted Jul 26, 2016 in: Toodledo Roadmap Update
Score: 1
+1 Thanks for the sub-update. I've loved TD for years, and incorporate it into my PI cal app. Excited to see the next iterations! Keep up the great work!!

~maria
mariasmiles

Posted May 23, 2016 in: Toodledo Roadmap Update
Score: 0
Thanks for the update! I was getting worried, as the ios app hadnt been updated sine Nov 2015, following fairly regular updates. And, thanks for working hard to keep Toodledo awesome!!