ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by doubledipper99"
doubledipper99

Posted May 17, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
Score: 0
Also, forgot to mention that the previous version of the app used to return to the same point in the list once you had finished editing a task. The new version of the app sends me back to the top of the list. Again, a time waster, as I have to search for where I was.
doubledipper99

Posted May 17, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
Score: 0
Thanks for the Android Toodledo app! It is generally excellent, but I have noticed a couple of things that are worse in this new update.

I have to press three times to input a task. Once to open a task, once on Title and then it makes me tap in the box to enter text. That is a waste of time. If I have opened Title, surely I would like edit it, so the keyboard should open, too. The previous version of the app was better: I clicked on Title and the keyboard opened. The same thing happens when entering tags.

Also, the tags now list every combination of tag I have previously entered which is not how most people use the app. For example, I have a 'travel' tag, but when I start typing travel it gives me 'baby, health, travel' (I had to get an insurance card for my baby) and I am forced to scroll down to find travel. Again, a waste of time. Perhaps the single tag should be first?

Lastly, the spacing of the check box and titles is weird. They are too close together and not lined up.

Apart from that, thanks for an excellent app!