ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by maphiwe"
maphiwe

Posted Apr 01, 2024 in: Due On broken in Beta App
Score: 0
  • maphiwe
  • Posted: Apr 01, 2024
  • Score: 0
In the iOS Beta app, tasks that are „due on“ tomorrow show up in the Hotlist.
The website is working correctly, not showing them.
maphiwe

Score: 3
  • maphiwe
  • Posted: Apr 01, 2024
  • Score: 3
End of Q1, as in yesterday?
maphiwe

Posted Feb 03, 2024 in: iOS Bugs
  • maphiwe
  • Posted: Feb 03, 2024
I‘ve submitted bug reports on this, but I never heard back…

This is on iOS 1.0 (32).

Could you pretty please fix the crash that happens when you navigate back and forth between the Hotlist and other views?

Also, „due on“ does not work; it behaves like „due by“.

And finally, why is there no navigation from a subtask to the parent? When I complete a sub-task, I often want to create the follow-up task at the same time.
maphiwe

Posted Oct 02, 2023 in: Issue with iOS 17.0.1 Update
Score: 1
  • maphiwe
  • Posted: Oct 02, 2023
  • Score: 1
This does not make any sense.

Basically, you are saying that the Production app is for new users, while existing users should switch to the Beta app.

This means that new users are exposed to a broken app that crashes on them as soon as they try to change something in a task.

Well, it‘s your business. If you think a broken app in the AppStore is your best way forward, then so be it.

But I don‘t understand it.
maphiwe

Posted Oct 01, 2023 in: Issue with iOS 17.0.1 Update
  • maphiwe
  • Posted: Oct 01, 2023
Posted by hasnain_2:
This newer Next Gen app is stable and works well on iOS 17 at production quality. Thousands of users have gone far beyond "testing it" and have been using it as their primary (and oftentimes only) Toodledo app for several months with no catastrophic issues.

Nice words. I can crash it with 3 clicks. Does not help to increase my trust at all.

Although we are distributing it via TestFlight at the moment, we definitely recommend it as the primary go-to app for you over the Legacy build in the App Store.

If you think the beta should be the primary app, then release it in the App Store.
As long as it is in Testflight only, it is a beta.

Distributing via TestFlight for now enables us to keep prioritizing efforts towards that goal of best serving existing users like you in the most efficient and effective way.

Care to elaborate on that? For the end user, installing via Testflight is more of a hassle than through the AppStore - if corporate governance even allows you to use non-AppStore apps on the device.

If you have an issue with the Next Gen app, please file a support ticket with the details of your issues.

I did. Let‘s wait and see by when you will have a fix.

All of these excuses make me believe that you have no intention of fixing the production app on iOS17. Is this really your intent here?
maphiwe

Posted Sep 29, 2023 in: Issue with iOS 17.0.1 Update
Score: 3
  • maphiwe
  • Posted: Sep 29, 2023
  • Score: 3
Same. For all that it's worth, the app is read-only at the moment.

I'm not paying you to be your tester.
I have an active subscription for years, and a working iOS app is among my primary requisites for using your service.

If you believe your new thing has production quality, then release it on the App Store. Until then, what you call the "Legacy" app is, in fact, the production version of your service.

By when can we expect a working app on iOS 17?
maphiwe

Posted Sep 27, 2023 in: Translated version of Toodledo
  • maphiwe
  • Posted: Sep 27, 2023
Hi,

the „Legacy“ app on iOS is available in multiple translations, including German.

Is there a way to change the language of the „NextGen“ app as well?
It looks like I‘m forced to use it on iOS 17…
maphiwe

• maphiwe
  • Posted: Mar 27, 2022
Same here.
maphiwe

• maphiwe
  • Posted: Jul 07, 2018
End-to-end would mean encryption of the data in the database as well as in transit. Actually, it would be best if the encryption would be client-side, so that only the user can ever read the data.
maphiwe

Score: 1
  • maphiwe
  • Posted: Jun 30, 2012
  • Score: 1
To reproduce, I started with a fresh "inkognito" chrome browser instance. I logged in, choose "permanently store data", and went for "Starred". All tasks there show a due date for today, even though they have none. When I click on one to edit it, it shows start date and due date set to today.

I'll open a ticket and add a screen shot.
maphiwe

• maphiwe
  • Posted: Jun 22, 2012
The mobile version shows today as Start Date and Due Date for all my tasks, even for tasks that have no date set at all.

Pretty annoying!