ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mark.caudle"
mark.caudle

Posted Oct 11, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 0
I asked a question about my upcoming subscription renewal several days ago. The response I received is that I had used up my "free" requests, and that if I wanted customer service, I should subscribe. Hmmm. I've been a paid subscriber for years. Oh well, with no customer support and no communication, I've let my subscription lapse. Not one penny more of my money until I see something amazing from your company and a renewed commitment to customer service. Just loaded my stuff into Microsoft ToDo. I'll keep my "free" account from this point forward. Maybe I'll re-subscribe in the future, but I seriously doubt it. As interim CEO for the past year, your plan to save the company did not include speaking to and serving customers?
mark.caudle

Score: 0
I'm a longtime Toodledo subscriber. I've been incredibly frustrated by the lack of a powerful batch editing facility and a way to work with standard task lists. For example, I create a task with subtasks for something I do on a regular basis. For the original, I set up the start and due dates, and all the subtasks mirror the start and due date of the parent, which makes it much easier when I'm entering the list of subtasks. Then I clone the parent task to set up the task and its subtasks for the next quarter. ALL the start dates and due dates clone as well, and I have to edit them one at a time, sub-task by sub-task. Why no setting to force any edits to the parent to automatically confer to the subtasks? Why no ability to randomly select a group of tasks and batch edit (rather than having to construct a search)?

I think a lot in terms of parent tasks with subtasks, and many of these are recurring. The issue I'm describing here makes the cloning feature almost worthless.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Mark