Search results for "Posted by Danny"
Danny

Posted Nov 13, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
Score: 0
  • Danny
  • Posted: Nov 13, 2008
  • Score: 0
Posted by Toodledo:
You'll just need to tap and scroll outside of the note field. This is the way Apple makes it work.

I swear I've seen other large text boxes that don't break page scrolling, and I can't imagine Apple would let an oversight that big creep by them unnoticed and unfixed.
Danny

Posted Nov 12, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
Score: 0
  • Danny
  • Posted: Nov 12, 2008
  • Score: 0
Posted by Toodledo:
On the iPhone, the way to scroll within a text box is with a two-finger drag. Not alot of people know this. If you scroll with two fingers, the note field will scroll. If you need to scroll the entire page, you'll need to tap outside of the note area and drag with one finger. I know it's not that intuitive, but that's the way Apple made it work.

I may be mistaken, but I believe he is referring to the ability to scroll the entire task screen by dragging your finger vertically across the note field. I've noticed this myself. If you tap any field (folder, for example) and then start moving your finger, the whole page will scroll. Obviously this is normal behavior for any iPhone application. When you try this with the note field, however, the page doesn't budge. And then as soon as you lift your finger, the note field gets selected! So if you entered it by accident, you're forced to either save or cancel the note to get out of it.