ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jared.chap"
jared.chap

Score: 0
Please let us know what is going on here. Without a saved search api, toodledo has no mobile value for me. I am forced to use the full website in my iphone browser. Talk about a crappy experience.
jared.chap

Any word on this? I really need it soon.
jared.chap

Posted Sep 23, 2012 in: Leaving Toodledo. Need suggestion
Score: 2
+1 on Ultimate To-Do List. It is the best of all the ones I tried. Saved searches is critical to me and it does a good job. In fact, I just bought an iPhone and wish it was over here, it is much better than what I can find in the app store.
jared.chap

Posted Sep 23, 2012 in: Saved Search
I just bought an iPhone 5. I rushed out to find a good toodledo friendly app and was very sad to find that most do not support any kind of saved search, saved filters, smart searches, custom views, saved views, or smart filters?

I bought Pocket Informant, and while it works, it is anything but elegant.

I thought 2Do might do it but according to their tech support, it won't.

I tried the demos of a few others and they did not do it. I don't want to waste a bunch of money buying apps just to see if they support saved searches.

So, can you recommend which iPhone apps have a robust (or any) saved search functionality?

There was word a month ago that this would be part of the mobile web app, is there any progress there?
jared.chap

+1 for saved search in m.toodledo.com

It is a slick interface, but has no real practical value because it does not do saved searches.

In my dream world it would open to a list of my 6 saved searches and that would be my entire interface.