ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Lotussteve"
Lotussteve

Posted Aug 30, 2012 in: Leaving Toodledo. Need suggestion
Score: 0
Hello!

I´m using this on both of my android devices (Phone&Tablet) and am very content with it:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dg.gtd.android.lite

HTH,

Ciao,

Steve
Lotussteve

Posted Jan 31, 2012 in: DGT GTD & Goals
Score: 1
Posted by rick_1327343786:
Do u have his/her contact info?

Hey there!

You find them on your android device, in the market, on the app-page --> Email to developer!

HTH,

Ciao,

Steve
Lotussteve

Posted Jan 27, 2012 in: DGT GTD & Goals
Hey there!

Can´t tell you how to do that, since i don´t use goals, but i have good experience in contacting the developer of DGT GTD via mail, very responsive and friendly!

HTH,

Ciao,

Steve
Lotussteve

Posted Jan 12, 2012 in: Still no native android app?
Posted by alex:
Anyway, the app together with the Sync app, and the Widget(which is not free, but cheap) work great for me.

Hello!

To which widget are you referring to, because DGT GTD brings some very good widgets with it, for free?!

Ciao,

Steve
Lotussteve

Posted Jan 09, 2012 in: Still no native android app?
Hey there!

I´ve got pretty good results with DGT GTD, where i also had contact with the very responsive developer!

Maybe have a look:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dg.gtd.android.lite&feature=search_result
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dg.gtd.toodledo.demo&feature=search_result

HTH,

Ciao,

Steve
Lotussteve

Posted Dec 02, 2011 in: Still no native android app?
Posted by DAK:
I have been using an Android app "Got To Do" (by Slamjibe) into Toodledo for 1-2 years. Works great and is solid. Tried others like DGT GTD but they were not reliable.

The original product was dropped by the original developer when he got a new job but that was a year ago and the product must be supported by someone else or is so stable as not to require support (?).

It is called "Got To Do" by SLAMJIBE. It runs great on my Thunderbolt phone and on my Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet. I would be lost without it.

Hey!

@DAK : That is exactly the 1.4.1 version of GOTTODO which was the last one released originally in the android market and since removed when the developer retired, only people like me who bought it earlier still see it in the google market.

So what you appraise here is the same unsupported old program not something taken over by a different developer......!

Sorry to tell you that,

Ciao,

Steve
who still uses Got To Do as long as it still works!
Lotussteve

Posted Nov 23, 2011 in: Still no native android app?
Score: -1
Hello!

@AndreasNYC: Sorry but your Link only leads to the start page of the ticket system!

Ciao,

Steve

This message was edited Nov 23, 2011.
Lotussteve

Hello!

Any news about a new bearer of the "Got To Do" torch?

Would be very great to see this cool product continue!

Full of hope,

Ciao,

Steve

This message was edited May 20, 2011.
Lotussteve

Posted Apr 20, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Posted by Benjamin Leclerc:
Hi Steve,

Thanks for explaining this bug, I have fixed it.

Hi Ben!

Very cool, many thanks!

With kind regards,

Steve
Lotussteve

Hello!

+1

Thx,

Ciao,

Steve
Lotussteve

Posted Apr 15, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
1.) I tried what you said (what I understood) :
I select a task, edit the note, select another task, go back to the first one, and the note is correct and contains the last changes.

2.) By clicking on OK, what do you mean ?

Hello!

ad 1.) What i meant:
Select a task, CTRL-E or right-click --> edit task, where the whole window of the task comes up (Title, context, due date..), there i change the notes field (add some text)and click OK to close this window! As long as i don´t click anything i see the changed text in the summary (i can even open it again with CTRL-E=, but as soon as i do anything involving another task (like left-clicking it) it reverts back to the text with which the task was originally created!

Info: Windows XP SP 3, german environment, Java version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_14-b08)

I just tried this on a new install (german) and had this bug, i then changed the languagge to english and have the same behaviour :( ! Could this relate to my java version?
I´ll try this on my Ubuntu 10.04 laptop and report back if the behaviour is different there!

ad 2.) The task edit window has OK and CANCEL on the bottom, that´s what i meant :) ! Directly editing notes like the "title" field is not supported, so i always do it the way described in 1.) !

Hope my information helps,

many thanks for your support,

Steve

This message was edited Apr 15, 2011.
Lotussteve

Posted Apr 12, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Hi Steve,

Your multiple messages finally convinced me to implement the "offline" repeat.
I'm working on it and should be available with version 0.8.7 in one or two weeks.

Kr,

Benjamin

Hello Ben!

Many thanks for that, i hope i didn´t sound to nagging :) !

Another thing i noticed just yesterday and which i´ve been able to reproduce with 0.8.5 and .6 (and didn´t find a bugreport):

Even when i installed the app fresh, added a task with notes, then added in a new step something to the notes or changed them then clicked OK --> as long as the item was highlighted the new notes were displayed, when i clicked another task it reverted back to the notes it had when it was first created, all changes lost.

Am i doing something wrong here? Didn´t notice this earlier because at first i only added tasks with notes which i didn´t change anymore until completion....!

Thanks for your help,

with kind regards,

Steve
Lotussteve

Posted Apr 11, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
New version released !

Version 0.8.6
- FR 3207557: Default repeat values

Hi Ben!

Do i understand it right that this feature is only applicable to the toodledo plugin and has nothing to do with the repeat value of locally created tasks (before syncing), yes?

Thanks for short info,

Ciao,

Steve
Lotussteve

Posted Apr 04, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
1.) No plan for a plugin to sync with an "private" server for the moment, sorry.
Btw, I don't even now if such a product exists.

2.) The offline repeat feature is on my todo list but no release date for the moment.

3.) If your colleague absolutely want to use it offline, maybe he can check http://www.taskcoach.org/

Hello Ben!

Thanks for your answer!

ad 1.) Ok, thanks anyway :) !

ad 2.) Ah, cool, i´m looking forward to it!

ad 3.) Thanks for the hint, i´ll relay it to my colleague!

Thanks and greetings,

Steve
Lotussteve

Posted Mar 31, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Hi Steve,

1.) Yes, "offline repeat" hasn't been implemented yet.
The field can be filled in but the repeat won't happen.

2.) Edit:very sorry for my previous answer, I didn't understood it that way

Hello!

ad 1.) Ah, ok, thank you :) !

Problem is that my colleague doesn´t want to use an external cloud for his todos since they are sensitive work-related data and the policy of his company doesn´t allow that.

Is there a plan for a plugin to a sync server which can be setup inside the company, analogue to an own SyncML-server vs. Blackberry/Google etc..? Does such a product exist?

ad 2.) No problem, didn´t saw your original answer so i have no idea what you mean :) ?!

Thanks for your infos,

Ciao,

Steve
Lotussteve

Posted Mar 30, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Posted by TaskUnifier:
Hi Sorkinji,

Unfortunately, it is still not possible... It is the only field you cannot (yet) edit with TU.
It is on my todo list, with the highest priority, but I still didn't find a good way to implement this.

However, you can edit the repeat field in Toodledo's website and the value will be displayed in TU and kept if you synchronize, the only thing is that you cannot edit the value.

Ben.

Hello Ben!

Can you please tell me how the state of "repeat" is?
The way i understand it is that i still can´t set a repeat without Toodledo?
Question came up by a colleague who wants to use your software "offline"!

Thanks in advance,

Ciao,

Steve