ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by dalesseb"
dalesseb

Posted Sep 12, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 0
  • dalesseb
  • Posted: Sep 12, 2018
  • Score: 0
First I want to say that I like that Toodledo makes me think through a goal as "Lifelong" or "Long-Term" or "Short-Term" what I don't like is that I can only sort by the combined goals group. I have (at least not that I can tell) no way to short by Lifelong goals, and then see what long term and short term goals are listed under that life long goal. This seems unproductive to me. I end up trying a work around by putting my short term goals in folders and then trying to make sub-tasks for projects under those short term goals, but then I still need another level of sub-sub-tasks for the more complicated stuff. I don't know that Toodledo needs another level of sub-tasks so much as it needs to simply have the goals able to display as a hierarchy like you assign them in the goals organization tab.
dalesseb

Posted Jun 15, 2018 in: Sub-Tasks
  • dalesseb
  • Posted: Jun 15, 2018
Is there a way to order my sub-tasks, especially on repeating tasks, so I can glance at the list and know right where to start? I also want to be able to pick back up where I left off and move forward. I have tried all sorts of numbering & lettering prefixes, but it still won't sort sub-tasks in an order that works for me. Outline works fine for simple projects, but I want to be able to brainstorm complex projects, then put the sub-tasks in the order I need to do them.
dalesseb

Posted Feb 11, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign (Phase 2)
  • dalesseb
  • Posted: Feb 11, 2015
I noticed the change in the middle of being signed in and adding tasks. To my great displeasure "Organize" "Tools" and "Help" have all disappeared, not gone to the right as show in the screen shot. There is a lined icon that looks like it might be a menu button, but nothing happens when I click on it.

Please fix ASAP as I use Organize almost every day as I am refining my project organization. Also, having to dig for a link to "Help" just makes it that much harder.

Thank you!

Dalesse Bowles
Silver Subscriber