ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
karsten.schoepfer

Posted Mar 31, 2017 in: Redesign of tasks
Score: 0
I've switched to the preview of "tasks". Basically, I like it a lot. But please, please, please, move the "add task" AND (!) "search" button to the left side and not to the right!!! Everything is on the left side, why to put these two (for me) important features so far a way from all others. That's not intuitive. On a huge screen, this is really annoying.

UPDATE:
The whole "add task" dialogue is now on the right hand side. Why? I don't know on which display you've created this, but this is really not ergonomic on a large screen.

I really like the icons of the task being on the left side now, especially how to deal with the subtasks now.

Thumbs up for the many keyboard shortcuts. Nevertheless, I'm using the mouse too.

Where can I switch back from preview???

This message was edited Mar 31, 2017.
karsten.schoepfer

Posted Oct 28, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
Score: 2
So far, the changes of the UI have been improvements ...but this time, it is a huge step back (not to say "a disaster").

1) The ADD-button on the right sight is absolutely not convenient and a bad user experience. PLEASE, move it back to the left side and do it fast!

2) Hiding everything in pull down menus is terrible. You always have to click twice. For all the things on the right side (print, etc.) I can live with it, as I hardly use them. But now you also moved switching between tasks, notes, etc. ...this just takes too much time. I love simple designs but the usability is more important!