Search results for "Posted by JPA_2"
JPA_2

Posted Mar 04, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 2
  • JPA_2
  • Posted: Mar 04, 2020
  • Score: 2
Posted by Anant G.:
Okay everybody, we’re back! This is Anant Gupta the acting CEO.

I am so sorry for our lack of communication—I feel so badly. We had some management changes, and I came in to get things back on track. You see I am a technology guy and not accustomed to attending to communications, and our entire focus in the last months has been on getting a new dev team in place with all work directed to our new Toodledo iPhone and Android apps.

And we’ve succeeded! We now have a 6-person dev team in place, and we’ve started making progress on the apps. They’ll be released soon.

So, I’ve come up for air, I received some much-needed prodding on reaching out to customers, and just now checked our neglected forums and blogs… and boy… do we have some catching up to do… yikes!

So I assure you, from now on you’ll see a steady stream of communications and updates from us, starting with this month’s blog update (see link).

And you’ll see a steady stream of app updates too.

Again, my deepest apologies. I know a lot of you have hung in there with your long-standing commitment to the superior features and technologies that the Toodledo product offers, and I sincerely appreciate it. I won’t let you down going forward.

So tell me, what does Toodledo need to do next to regain our customer focus and momentum? What information do you need? What technology changes do you want? I’ll see what I can do.

Anant
I don't believe anything you say - this product is vaporware
JPA_2

Posted Oct 10, 2018 in: Toodledo Update #1
Score: 0
  • JPA_2
  • Posted: Oct 10, 2018
  • Score: 0
Posted by aaron.c.salls:
Posted by Ummagumma:
I am having MAJOR sync issues on iOS, both using 2Do and Toodledo native app.

Took me a couple hours, several resets, and lots of tweaking yesterday to finally get my web app, iPad and iPhone in sync. I had to stop using 2Do and revert back to Toodledo's less than stellar phone app, not because it was more reliable, but simply because it was easier to track sync inconsistencies with. Now I am missing much functionality, especially alarms. But at least - for now - I have my tasks in sync...

This made me remember one of the reasons why I switched from Toodledo to other services for a while.

Whatever they do, unless they fix sync problems, they are going to lose customers.

We know this is a problem and it's the reason we focused our limited resources to fix our mobile apps as the first thing we did when we came on board. The team is working hard to (1) make the sync far more reliable and (2) build a better foundation to make maintaining the app much more efficient going forward (e.g. IPhone X).

We are a couple weeks out from launch, and will announce rollout and QA plans here as we firm up the launch date.
JPA_2

Posted Oct 05, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 1
  • JPA_2
  • Posted: Oct 05, 2018
  • Score: 1
October 5, 2018 9:18 AM:

1. great great product

2. IOS really needs update especially to fill screen on iphone X / XS etc.

3. Every week/month with no updates more fully supports that Toodledo is going vaporware and is not a real org that users can grow with.

4. Depressing grey colors need to go!
JPA_2

Posted Oct 05, 2018 in: Toodledo Feature Requests Update
  • JPA_2
  • Posted: Oct 05, 2018
October 5, 2018 9:18 AM: IOS really needs update especially to fill screen on iphone X / XS etc. Every week/month with no updates more fully supports that Toodledo is going vaporware and is not a real org that users can grow with. Depressing grey colors need to go!

This message was edited Oct 05, 2018.
JPA_2

Posted Aug 15, 2018 in: Future Plans
  • JPA_2
  • Posted: Aug 15, 2018
Thought this was vaporware due to no updates while every other ToDo App has been diligently updating / communicating. Cannot invest time into anything that is not long-term/does not improve.

Why no IOS update for iPhone X? That's crazy and I hope it doesn't take the new owners more than a couple weeks at most to fix.

The change was / is long over due.
JPA_2

Posted Apr 29, 2018 in: screen on iphone x
  • JPA_2
  • Posted: Apr 29, 2018
When will Toodledo utilize the additiin screen real estate on the iphone X; why hasn't the screen been upgraded yet on one of the most popular / highest volume phones in the world?
JPA_2

Posted Apr 19, 2018 in: iPhone X
Score: 1
  • JPA_2
  • Posted: Apr 19, 2018
  • Score: 1
It’s almost May and the Toodledo screen on my X looks pretty bad.
JPA_2

Posted Apr 19, 2018 in: iPhone X
  • JPA_2
  • Posted: Apr 19, 2018
Come on Jake
JPA_2

Posted Sep 27, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
  • JPA_2
  • Posted: Sep 27, 2011

This message was edited Sep 27, 2011.
JPA_2

• JPA_2
  • Posted: May 18, 2010
Add the subfolders and let the users make the decision. Other than the lack of subfolders Toodledo is the best.

I however find myself switching back to a BB using ToDo Matrix and IdeaMatrix which are perfect (have subfolders, etc.) but are on the wrong platform.
JPA_2

Posted Mar 05, 2010 in: Task emailing + Permalinks
  • JPA_2
  • Posted: Mar 05, 2010
Posted by peterahl:
Posted by Toodledo:
Two additions today.

Dear Toodledo:

The emailing of tasks is great but why doesn't the automatically generated email include the notes field?

Many Thanks

1) It is now possible to email a task to someone from the website. Hover your mouse over the checkbox for any task and select the "Email task..." link. This will open a pre-formatted email in your preferred email program.

2) Adjacent to this you'll see the new "Permanent Link" link. This is a way to get a URL that links directly to a specific task. From now on, email reminders sent from the website will contain this permanent link so that you can quickly get to the task from an email.

Enjoy!
JPA_2

Posted Mar 05, 2010 in: Task emailing + Permalinks
  • JPA_2
  • Posted: Mar 05, 2010
Posted by Toodledo:
Two additions today.

1) It is now possible to email a task to someone from the website. Hover your mouse over the checkbox for any task and select the "Email task..." link. This will open a pre-formatted email in your preferred email program.

2) Adjacent to this you'll see the new "Permanent Link" link. This is a way to get a URL that links directly to a specific task. From now on, email reminders sent from the website will contain this permanent link so that you can quickly get to the task from an email.

Enjoy!