ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pskillingsworth"
pskillingsworth

Posted Feb 27, 2020 in: Problem using Gsync
Score: 0
Hello,
I've been using gSync for years to sync my completed ToodleDo tasks with my Outlook tasks. It's just recently stopped working. The gSync error message I get is: "Failure while verify account information. The request was aborted. Could not create SSL/TLL secure channel." I've tried logging gSync out and reentering the log-in information, but this doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated.
pskillingsworth

Posted Apr 19, 2019 in: Sub-Tasks
For me, this issue is continuing. It does not appear that the bug has been fixed. All subtasks are always displayed, whether or not they are due. This is very distracting and limits the usefulness of the app for me. Please let me know if there's a fix that I missed, or if there's some filter setting I need to use. Thanks.
pskillingsworth

Posted Jan 21, 2016 in: Tracking progress toward a goal
Hi Folks,

I'd like to be able to create graphs showing my progress toward goals. For example, if I want to learn conversational French by November, that gives me about 9 months from now, and I can set this up as a Long Term Goal. If I define "learning French" as going through three levels of a French language course, then I can set up Short Term Goals for each level. I have to complete Level 1 by the end of April, Level 2 by the end of July, and Level 3 by the end of October. If each of the three levels has 40 lessons, I'd like to be able to create a graph showing the goal rate of lesson completion, which for Level 1 would be a straight line from 0 lessons on 1 Feb to 40 lessons on 30 Apr. As I complete Level 1 lessons (tasks) during this period, I'd like the graph to be populated with the cumulative number of completed tasks. This way I can tell if I'm ahead or behind the required rate of lesson (task) completion.

Any ideas? If there was sync program that accesses the number of completed tasks associated with a goal, which is shown Organize Goal screen, I could perhaps link it to an Excel spreadsheet and create the graph in Excel. Does anybody have any other ideas or suggestions?

Thanks.