ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by robert"
robert

Posted Apr 18, 2008 in: Toodledo Extension for Firefox 3.0b5
Score: 0
  • robert
  • Posted: Apr 18, 2008
  • Score: 0
I'll add another vote for 3.0b5. I heard its the last beta and a lot of people are using 3 now because it's so much faster.
robert

• robert
  • Posted: Apr 12, 2008
Thanks that worked :-)
robert

• robert
  • Posted: Apr 10, 2008
I've customized my grid by checking and unchecking columns in the Account Settings -> Fields Used area. There is one column that I can't find a checkmark for and it takes up a ton of room! The "Date Completed" column.

If I could get rid of this column then I could actually see my task names and the garbage can at the same time so I'm not scrolling horizontally all slow just to make sure I delete the right one :- )
robert

Posted Apr 10, 2008 in: GTD app poll
  • robert
Voting now.
robert

Posted Apr 10, 2008 in: stars, great idea!
  • robert
While you are touching the code for the hotlist, let me make a suggestion:

I think that you should try to provide some sort of filtering for the hotlist so people can really customize what goes in the hotlist. The hotlist is my bread and butter for Toodledo and I keep it open on the Firefox Extension as well as have it emailed to me daily.

Filtering such as:

Due Date in 14 days
OR
Starred
OR
At Least Medium Priority
OR
tagged with 'x'

Maybe you could just let people setup one or more "filters" that are "OR"'d together. The tags would be useful for GTD. I noticed today that a different site (Nozbe) really focuses on showing you what your "next activity" is. To accomplish this in Toodledo I am tagging tasks as "next" Nozbe's main screen is a list of your next activities so the "Hotlist" should probably have a way of getting those in there.

The "one or more filters OR'd together" could be implemented just like a bunch of "Advanced Search" screens OR'd together.
robert

Posted Apr 03, 2008 in: Dialy email of hotlist
  • robert
  • Posted: Apr 03, 2008
robert

Posted Apr 02, 2008 in: Dialy email of hotlist
  • robert
  • Posted: Apr 02, 2008
How do you get a daily email of your hotlist, that's exactly what I need!