ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Andrey Ustyuzhanin"
Andrey Ustyuzhanin

Posted Feb 26, 2013 in: Quick add quick syntax
Score: 0
Hi all,

there were several attempts to figure out plans on mking quick add really quick like this one
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/14031/-67583/quick-add-syntax.html

the answer was like this:
===
Quick add does not yet support the special syntax, although this is planned for a future update. Quick add was designed as a way to quickly add several tasks with the default values for the other fields. You can type and press enter to quickly make as many tasks as you need. If you want to specific the fields for a new task, press the "Add Task" button to the left of the quick add box instead.
===

still there is no sight of this feature, so could you please share your plans on it in nearest future?
Andrey Ustyuzhanin

Posted Feb 25, 2013 in: Auto Syncing App w/Online account
this 3rd option was referenced to as 'least reliable' so I used to have it on 2nd option.
Let's see what difference will it make.

mco: thanks for email suggestion.
Andrey Ustyuzhanin

Posted Feb 24, 2013 in: Auto Syncing App w/Online account
Still wouldn't it be possible to do the same - send notifications from server to customer application about due dates about to happen (or that it has just happened)?
I have several monthly tasks and if I don't happen to open toodledo on daily basis I usually miss them by day or two which is frustrating really.
Andrey Ustyuzhanin

Posted Nov 26, 2012 in: Auto Syncing App w/Online account
Jake,

may I ask how other applications like Mail, GMail, Facebook can receive notifications while being in background? Can't Toodledo do the same?