ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Tati F."
Tati F.

Posted Mar 20, 2016 in: Android App Default View
Score: 0
  • Tati F.
  • Posted: Mar 20, 2016
  • Score: 0
If I open the Android ToodleDo app from a widget set to "All Tasks -> Starred -> Context", the view that opens up is "All Tasks -> Due Date -> No Due Date".

If I open from a widget that is set to a given Folder, sorted by Context, that is the view I get.

I can understand why there might be a default view that doesn't match the widget, if the widget's main sort is "All Tasks". But "No Due Date"?! That can't be a frequently requested view.

Is there any way to set things up so my "All Tasks" widget does NOT open up to "subset of All Tasks that are, by definition, the LEAST important"?

Thanks.
Tati F.

Score: 0
  • Tati F.
  • Posted: Oct 04, 2012
  • Score: 0
In the Help, it says that in Grid View, it is possible to move the Task Note icon all the way to the left, instead of all way to the right, and that it can be done via Account Settings. I have not been able to find that setting.

1) Can you tell me how to set that setting?

2) If that Help topic is no longer accurate, is there ANY way to make the Note icon easier to see in Grid View? There is about 2" of blank space between the last user-settable column and the Note icon column. Is it possible to at least lessen that gap?

Thanks.