ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by stephen_1299640558"
stephen_1299640558

Posted Aug 06, 2018 in: gSyncit v4 v5
Score: 0
For the development team:

Generally speaking, updated software should be updated. Currently, gSyncit v4 works with Toodledo. gSyncit v5 is available. I have not tried v5 yet, but was wondering if you had a recommendation on v4 versus v5?
stephen_1299640558

Posted Aug 06, 2018 in: Toodledo Unscheduled Maintenance
Posted by anant_3:
Posted by stephen_1299640558:
Does this impact the following:

"As of a half hour ago, gSyncit no longer works. gSyncit syncs Outlook with Toodledo. I will now need to remote in to my primary computer. I see that other users are having the same issue."

Yes it does, our APIs are also affected by this.

Thanks for your quick response and work on this issue!
stephen_1299640558

Mine is working now. Had to login via an Incognito Chrome session.
stephen_1299640558

I saw the promises of no major changes. As of a half hour ago, gSyncit no longer works. gSyncit syncs Outlook with Toodledo. I will now need to remote in to my primary computer. I see that other users are having the same issue.

I see that there is "Unscheduled Maintenance". LOL. Translation -> Something broke or someone broke something.

I am hoping this is a temporary issue.

Please fix. Good luck with the repairs.

This message was edited Aug 06, 2018.
stephen_1299640558

Posted Aug 06, 2018 in: Toodledo Unscheduled Maintenance
Does this impact the following:

"As of a half hour ago, gSyncit no longer works. gSyncit syncs Outlook with Toodledo. I will now need to remote in to my primary computer. I see that other users are having the same issue."

stephen_1299640558

Posted Aug 06, 2018 in: Future Plans
All working well so far.

stephen_1299640558

Posted Jul 09, 2018 in: Future Plans
"the current Toodledo Privacy Policy for at least 30 days and then a new privacy policy that is at least as protective as the current one may be put into place. You will be notified if the Privacy Policy changes."

???may???

Privacy is a key Cybersecurity Concern.

Are you implying that you think the current policy is too protective or that you like the current policy and will not be changing it?

This message was edited Jul 09, 2018.
stephen_1299640558

Posted Jul 09, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 1
Hello Ramon, Sam and Anant,

Congratulations on your Toodledo acquisition.

Potential changes - I do not have any suggested changes as the product is already working seamlessly for our company's requirements. Our productivity depends on Toodledo operating with the current features and performance.

Questions and concerns
It would be nice to know a little more about you.

Who are you? Update 7/9/18. Found the answer. Thanks for the links to LinkedIn!

What is your mission and scope for the Toodledo project?
The comment of "let's ask the users before we make big changes" sounds good but may indicate you have not done your homework before acquiring Toodledo. Not sure if you have a plan or not.

Will you describe your past projects? Update 7/9/18. Found the answer. Thanks for the links to LinkedIn!
The comment was that you have had several successful Internet company projects. I have had several successful clients, projects, etc. My competitors have also claimed that. Sometimes, I have fixed what my competitors claim they had success on. Not being skeptical, but would like to know your performance. Why? Our company and other users depend on your product. If all we have to work on is summary level statements, prudent planning requires me to research other solutions to our needs just in case. I think if we Toodledo users know more about your plans, there may be less skepticism and worry.

Where will you be hosting the data?
Are you moving the data to another location?
Has that NOC been identified?
Can we see the SOC-2 documentation for that NOC?

I am hopeful you will do a great job. I, as well as other users, have to make sure our businesses operate successfully. Based on the knowledge I have on this transition, I am researching other solutions. I am hoping to stay with Toodledo but need to be prepared.

Stephen Hopkins, IEEE Senior Member
IEEE NWF Section Secretary
Lead Cybersecurity Engineer
BS Electrical Engineering
MS Systems and Control Engineering

Computer Help
"Complete Engineering Solutions"

This message was edited Jul 09, 2018.