ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by john"
john

Posted Mar 21, 2009 in: Folder View Tabs
Score: 0
  • john
  • Posted: Mar 21, 2009
  • Score: 0
For reference. Clearing the Firfox cache did not correct this. It only seems to happen in Firefox. Ie is still displaying correctly.
john

Posted Mar 21, 2009 in: Folder View Tabs
  • john
  • Posted: Mar 21, 2009
Done.
john

Posted Mar 20, 2009 in: managing projects with sequential tasks
  • john
  • Posted: Mar 20, 2009
I tried using sub tasks, but it doesn't work for sequential tasks for me. I was used to MLO which created to do lists based up task completion. If you told it you had to do the task in order, the first would show up on your list, but the second would not until the first was completed.

What I am doing with TD is to put simultaneous tasks as sub tasks under a project, however sequential task I am putting in a single task. The task will read something like "task a - task b - task c - task d". When I finish task a, I delete that portion of the task name and modify the due date if needed.

This works for me, but I don't care if my completed task list is correct.
john

Posted Mar 20, 2009 in: Folder View Tabs
  • john
  • Posted: Mar 20, 2009
On some workstation, when I go to the folder view I get the tab across the top. On others, I get the tabs on the left. If I switch between tab and grid, it bounces to the top for a moment, then back to the left. How to I change it to stay at the top?
john

Posted Mar 16, 2009 in: subtasks on star
  • john
  • Posted: Mar 16, 2009
If I have a project with subtasks and star the subtask, but not the parent, neither the task or the parent show up on my star list unless I flatten subtasks.

Is this the correct behaviour? It seems that a starred task should show reguardless of where it is or if it is nested or not.

If i create a search for starred = yes, then the task shows up.
john

Posted Mar 16, 2009 in: Folder tasks display
  • john
  • Posted: Mar 16, 2009
After a month of using toodle do, I am in the process of revamping my folders and contexts. I've noticed that the number of tasks that show on the folders page is not consistant with the number of tasks in the to do list folder view. By this I mena, that I open folder_a, move all of the tasks to a different folder. When I go to the folder list to delete the folder_a, it still shows some tasks in it. I go back to the to do list folder view and there are no tasks and nothing is being filtered out. Is this possibly some completed task that is hanging on? Ay idea what I need to do to sync these views?

BTW very, very nice app. I used "My Life Organized" for years, but it just didn't look like the iphone app was ever going to come to light. MLO supported multiple contexts which I heavily utilized. That has happered my use of toodle do, hence the revaming . :)