ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by ellie_1300982054"
ellie_1300982054

Posted Jul 18, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: -1
I purchased the Toodledo plugin and I would encourage others to do so as well. TaskUnifier is a great product, which takes Toodledo to the next level.
ellie_1300982054

Posted Jul 18, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: 1
Impressive. Thanks. I understand that if I purchase the plugin, it will sync without delay?
ellie_1300982054

Posted Jul 17, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
The program is coming along nicely. The Tag function is the most important function for me and I was wondering if you will be adding a drop down menu / type ahead function in the add/edit task window, just like you have for the other fields. Also the edit task window has an OK button, but no CANCEL button. Using the close window check box does not cancel the changes, but saves the changes, same as the OK button.
ellie_1300982054

Posted Jun 29, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Thanks Benjamin.
OK, here's the sequence for the keyboard date input: Select add new task (mouse click on icon), enter data in fields including keyboard entry start and due dates - entry accepted, save task, row showing task does not show keyboard entered start and due dates, edit task, window opens for edit, start and due dates are showing filled with the dates from the (original) keyboard entry, save task, row showing task does not keyboard entered start and due dates.
Select add new task (mouse click on icon, new task is showing start and due dates from PREVIOUSly entered task, save task, row showing task does not show keyboard entered start and due dates.
CNTL-T to add a new task does the same thing - new task is showing start and due dates from PREVIOUSly entered task, save task, row showing task does not show keyboard entered start and due dates.
ellie_1300982054

Issue - When creating or editing a new task, Tags does not have a menu or 'type ahead' like the other fields - it's just blank.
Suggested Mods:
- Right click on a task only shows menu options Add, Edit, Duplicate, however delete is not available.
- It would be nice to have the Start & Due Dates fields accept keyboard entry rather than mouse only. Ideally, for efficiency, the task fields should all be keyboard accessible.
ellie_1300982054

I'm impressed that TaskUnifier has a column to identify the subtask "Parent". Good work.
Orphan subtasks has been an irritant for me with my Toodledo experience. I don't understand why, depending on the search/filter, Toodledo shows orphan subtasks, without reference to the parent - silly.
ellie_1300982054

Posted Jun 27, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Thanks Benjamin. Before I decided to install your program, I read all the posts in this thread. I was impressed with your dedication and responsiveness. Excellent. I will spread the good word about your program.
ellie_1300982054

Posted Jun 27, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
I downloaded the TaskUnifier program today. It looks like a fairly good program, however for me it has one major drawback. Tags are the most important Toodledo feature that I use, so I was disappointed to see that you removed the Tag navigation from the original Toodledo concept. Are you planning to add Tags to the sidebar navigation?