ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Saurnil"
Saurnil

Posted Aug 03, 2012 in: Hide based on time
Score: 0
  • Saurnil
  • Posted: Aug 03, 2012
  • Score: 0
Thank you, I agree, hiding future timed tasks makes a much cleaner task-list.
Saurnil

Posted Dec 08, 2011 in: Sidebar existing in the 'scheduler'
  • Saurnil
  • Posted: Dec 08, 2011
The ability to hide the sidebar is great nevertheless, it allows me to have more space to acomodate all the fields!

Keep up the good work! Toodledo is the best task manager so far!
Saurnil

Posted Dec 07, 2011 in: Sidebar existing in the 'scheduler'
  • Saurnil
  • Posted: Dec 07, 2011
Hi.

I use the scheduler a lot. I have the option to hide the sidebar checked, but whenever i aproach the pointer to the left margin, in order to check a task as done, a blank sidebar insists on being shown, I have to be really careful not to show it.

Can the sidebar disappear completely from the 'scheduler' menu?
Saurnil

• Saurnil
  • Posted: May 26, 2011
+1 @ Salgud's list of Weaknesses and Strengths
Saurnil

Posted May 26, 2011 in: Automatic Sequence Enforcement
  • Saurnil
+1
Saurnil

Posted May 26, 2011 in: New tasks and Date Changes
  • Saurnil
+1 @ Caren NH
Saurnil

Posted May 24, 2011 in: How does the Scheduler work?
  • Saurnil
  • Posted: May 24, 2011
The scheduler doesn't take into account future tasks either. If I ask for the next 24 hours at 14 pm, it won't show the next morning appointments. That's the least of the problems, I guess. The point of the scheduler is to fill the gaps between appointments. It is a great complimentary tool to the Hotlist -> Sort by Importance list.

Still, it would be nice if the scheduler allowed to filter contexts/tags.
Saurnil

Posted May 18, 2011 in: How does the Scheduler work?
  • Saurnil
  • Posted: May 18, 2011
I continue having problems with the scheduler.

I try to use Toodledo to include my meals. I set them like this:

Priority: 2 - High
Length: 30 min
Repeat: Daily

Breakfast:
Start date/time: Today at 06:00
Due date/Time: Today at 09:00

Lunch:
Start date/time: Today at 12:00
Due date/Time: Today at 14:00

Dinner:
Start date/time: Today at 18:00
Due date/Time: Today at 21:00

Now, if at run the scheduler at 11:30 for the next 2 hours, it shows lunch, and dinner as well.

Any suggestions?

This message was edited May 18, 2011.
Saurnil

Posted Apr 26, 2011 in: Seven improvements
  • Saurnil
  • Posted: Apr 26, 2011
Thanks for the update! As it has been said, it feels good to know the service is improving!
Saurnil

Posted Apr 18, 2011 in: How does the Scheduler work?
  • Saurnil
  • Posted: Apr 18, 2011
Hi there!

I paid the Pro version as I see I will use Toodledo in the future for it's flexibility and regular updates and forum activity, it's worth the money, I think.

I plan to create a system to use Toodledo without losing too much time on it, and the way I am using toodledo (folders, goals priority, start and due dates/times and lenght), I would like to use the Scheduler feature a lot more, but I cannot understand it!

1)I consult the Scheduler for 2-3 timeframes and memorize it. Now, I add a task with 2 minutes lenght, start time 15 minutes from now and due-time 20 minutes from now. I use the Scheduler again, and nothing happens! I try modifying everything: context, dates, priority, status... nothing!

2)Furthermore, if I input 12 hours now, it skips a lot of '3 TOP' dued time tasks in the way to show '3 TOP's with due time in a week, and a '?Today'-'0 Low priority'

3)Today morning I asked what to do for 1h and it tells me to do 15 min tasks I have scheduled during the whole day. How can this be explained?

What parameters does the scheduler take in account? I know it tries to accomodate tasks in the entered time, but what does it really take into account? What is the 'philosophy' behind it?

I was hoping it to tell me (almost) allways the best path for me to complete my tasks, balancing urgency with priority, goals and variety.

Thabk you in advance for this (in constant development) time management tool!

This message was edited Apr 19, 2011.