Search results for "Posted by vlcofa"
vlcofa

Posted Dec 01, 2009 in: Mark Forster's Autofocus
Score: 1
  • vlcofa
  • Posted: Dec 01, 2009
  • Score: 1
"Not anymore."

This is one thing I love about AutoFocus. You can throw everything in, and then as you comb through the tasks, items that you're not committed to get removed--you can add them to a "someday" file, or just forget 'em.

I suppose the weekly review of GTD would allow for the same, but AutoFocus makes it, well, auto...

Thanks to those who are posting their Toodledo/AutoFocus ideas--that's exactly what I came here to fine!
vlcofa

Posted Jul 12, 2008 in: Change the name "Toodledo"
Score: 0
  • vlcofa
  • Posted: Jul 12, 2008
  • Score: 0
One product with a "serious" purpose and a ridiculous name is Yodlee, the financial site. That name did give me some pause when deciding if they were trustworthy. (Research revealed that they were very trustworthy).

Toodledo, on the other hand, has no need to seem serious or important. It can be fun. Even if you're using it for serious business, the name does not take away from the value.

I used a writers' program called "Miss Lonelynotes" that later changed its name to "SuperNoteCard." The program improved, but I always thought the less silly name was a blow--it lessened the perceived creativity behind the product...
vlcofa

Posted Mar 28, 2008 in: Modding booklet graphics
  • vlcofa
  • Posted: Mar 28, 2008
I love that the booklet function is built in to Toodledo, but--there are some nice "pocket mod" programs (like Pocket Mod and Pagepacker) that let you make your own booklet, changing content page by page, rather than as one big graphic file.

I don't know a solution, but it would be great to be able to get toodledo info into one of those softwares and then add your own pages to the mix.

ds
vlcofa

Posted Mar 14, 2008 in: ical: sync individual calendars?
Score: 1
  • vlcofa
  • Posted: Mar 14, 2008
  • Score: 1
Yes, that's what I mean. Glad to hear it's in the future!
vlcofa

Posted Mar 14, 2008 in: ical: sync individual calendars?
  • vlcofa
Hi, I really, really like Toodledo, but I also really, really need excellent iCal synchrnonization. As far as I can tell, my only iCal choice with Toodledo is: All or Nothing. If I use the iCal link, I get one big calendar in iCal, with all Toodledo items lumped together (as events, not tasks).

In Backpack and in Remember the Milk, I have the option of keeping seperate calendars separate. Is there any way to do this in Toodledo? Thanks!

ds
vlcofa

Posted Mar 14, 2008 in: embedding Toodledo into your desktop
Score: -1
  • vlcofa
  • Score: -1
I love the idea of Toodledo on the desktop. Surely something goes between the two html tags?

ds