This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal
GS

Posted Jul 27, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: -1
  • GS
  • Posted: Jul 27, 2011
  • Score: -1
The design is an improvement. The following is an issue:

All of the fields need to be accessible in the short view even if they are not selected in the long, column view. So, if I only use a field once in a while, I do not have to make it visible in the column view if I want to use it one time.
GS

Score: 2
  • GS
  • Posted: Apr 26, 2011
  • Score: 2
Thanks for the work on the folders page but you omitted the only improvement that I am looking for: moving the "No Folder" page to the first tab. Don't you see that having it hidden (if you have more tabs than fit on the screen) ruins GTD with Toodledo? No Folder = Inbox and it should be the first tab on the left.
GS

Posted Mar 25, 2010 in: New Tag Picker
Score: 0
  • GS
  • Posted: Mar 25, 2010
  • Score: 0

I can't tell you how much more useful the web site would be if one can type in subtask after subtask without having to use the mouse.

And, it would be very useful if subtasks could be reorganized without using the mouse.
GS

Posted Feb 25, 2010 in: What is the Status of Word Wrap?
  • GS
  • Posted: Feb 25, 2010
Request word wrap in the grid format only in the description field. OR Move the icons on the far right to the far left. In this case, the description field can be stretched further.
GS

• GS
  • Posted: Feb 17, 2010
Not a reply Rob G, but I would like an option to add a sub-task that does not have a check box next to it. Yes, that means it is not a "subtask" but merely a note added as a subtask and always visible. What do you think of this?
GS

Posted Aug 17, 2009 in: New "Next Step" Field for Tasks
  • GS
  • Posted: Aug 17, 2009
Custom Statuses: If statuses are fixed, do you mean the field is fixed or the field name is fixed? Why not permit one of the status fields to have their name changed? I use hold in frequently, cancelled even more infrequently, and delegated least frequently (except when I intend for it to mean something else).

I would like to rename a status "Project."
GS

Posted Jun 26, 2009 in: Folders on multiple lines
  • GS
  • Posted: Jun 26, 2009
Many tabs:

Either enable multiple tab lines
or
Make it possible to freeze open the drop down list for more tabs.
GS

Posted Jun 26, 2009 in: Parent Tasks at Top of List
Score: 1
  • GS
  • Score: 1
Status feature request:
Create a status called "Project" so that all parents can be displayed (if we call them "Projects"). Presently I use Delegate for this.
GS

Posted Jun 26, 2009 in: Selecting tags
  • GS
Yes, please add autofill or ability to choose from existing tags.
GS

Posted Jan 06, 2009 in: Feature requests for Scheduler
  • GS
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2009
I like both suggestions by joe very much. His 2nd suggestion for a "Defer until..." button is very high on my wish list. I have called it a "Postpone" button in a previous suggestion.

Yes, scheduler would be more valuable and usable if you can schedule from hot list or statuses like (Next Action). I hardly use it because I cannot pull from more than one folder. Another option would be to allow selection of more than one folder instead of only one as it is now.
GS

Posted Oct 23, 2008 in: Sorting Status
  • GS
  • Posted: Oct 23, 2008
Wouldn't it be great to have a status "Notebook" so that the task can become a Notebook item. In this case, my reference tasks would become Notebook items and that makes good sense. The cancelled status or reference status can be changed to notebook.

This message was edited Oct 23, 2008.
GS

Posted Oct 23, 2008 in: Wish: skip one iteration of a repeat
  • GS
I have not been able to get this to work. Is this working as desribed by DavidSP and "future tasks" help? I mean, does an optional task rollover to the next day if it is not completed. Not for me.

GS

Posted Oct 23, 2008 in: Wish: skip one iteration of a repeat
  • GS
Posted by DavidSzp:
[quote]I haven't tested this, but I believe from reading the Help file regarding future tasks, you can put a ? (question mark) as the symbol just before the due date to make a task optional. If it's a repeating task and it's after the due date, it skips to making it due on the next repeat instead. The = (equals sign) can be substituted if you want a task to be due on a particular date, but not before (but this does not make it optional like ? does).

GS

Posted Oct 16, 2008 in: Notebook feature requests
  • GS
  • Posted: Oct 16, 2008
Additional feature requests:
- Ability to email notes to Toodledo Notebook
- Notebook accessibility in iPhone Native App (create, edit, search)
- Calendar interface drop down so we can filter notes by week, month, year
- Ability to change a task into a note for long term archive (could encourage Pro Plus purchase)

This message was edited Oct 16, 2008.
GS

Posted Sep 16, 2008 in: Wish: skip one iteration of a repeat
  • GS
  • Posted: Sep 16, 2008
Thanks for the link to the help file. I will try this. I also like the "click to postpone option like RTM has.
GS

Posted Sep 16, 2008 in: Sorting Status
  • GS
  • Posted: Sep 16, 2008
I like how colinmbuckley grouped the status. I use "Postponed" as my "tickler" status - a future dated task. I do no use cancelled and recommend removing it. I use hold because it is a deferred task and I can hide it. It could just as easily be called "deferred." I use "Planning to indicate a project name that has subtasks. Active and Planning could be combined into a Status called "Project."
GS

Posted Sep 08, 2008 in: Toodledo slim and WAP
  • GS
  • Posted: Sep 08, 2008
Hello
Top requests are:
Make "No Folder" folder appear first instead of last in main website. Or even better, make folders that go beyond screen viewing area wrap around underneath folder tabs.
Allow alphabetical sorting of tags by alphabetic in Toodledo Slim instead of by the number of active tasks only.
Make tags roll when adding a task in slim version on iPhone
GS

Posted Jul 28, 2008 in: Toodledo slim and WAP
  • GS
  • Posted: Jul 28, 2008
Some Slim suggestions:
Make tags roll (slot machine roll) like folders and contexts in iPhone.
Add repeat field in toodledo slim
Allow sorting of tags by alphabetically in Toodledo Slim.
GS

Posted Jul 28, 2008 in: Some UI refinements
Score: 1
  • GS
  • Posted: Jul 28, 2008
  • Score: 1
Some UI suggestion:
When sidebar is closed, make a mouse click on "Toodledo" go to To-Do-List.
Allow multiple rows of tabs in all views so that some tabs are not hidden.
Make a task cloud in the sidebar.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next